Chapter 21

Danielle's POV:

"Where next?" I said leaning my elbow on Simons shoulder.

"Nemesis? After another ride it'll probably be dark so we can go in the mazes then." Tobi said.

"Sounds good! Dani, can I talk to you for a sec?" Josh asked, waving me over.

I took my arm of of Simons shoulder and looked at him. He was staring at Josh, wondering most likely what he was gonna say. I sense tension.

I walked over to him and he took me around the corner.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I think you should let Simon and Lucy be for a bit. Lucys clearly getting annoyed and shits gonna go down Dani." He said.

"I don't care, I want to be with Simon, she's irrelevant." Josh stopped walking.

"But she's not." He said sternly. "She's Simons girlfriend."

I sighed.

"Look, I want you to be with Simon to, but this isn't the way to achieve that."

"I know, you're right. I'll hang back." I admitted.

Josh pulled me into a big hug but we pulled out quickly as we heard Lucy squealing beside us. Josh still had his arm around me though.

"Wouldn't they be SO cute together Simey? They're like my otp!" Lucy chirped annoyingly. Simon looked from Josh, to his arm, to me and he frowned. Josh saw this, and quickly moved his arm back to his side.

"Yeah..." He said quietly. "The cutest." He whispered irritated, before turning around with Lucy and stomping off.

What the hell... I looked over at Josh who mouthed a "sorry" and I nodded reassuringly. The rest of the gang walked after simon and Lucy but me and Josh hung back.

"You know what?" He said to me.

"What?"

"Go and get simon. Fuck it, I hate her." He stropped.

"But what about all that 'oh she's Simons girlfriend!' business?" I laughed.

"Nah. If she starts to fight, I'll slap a bitch." He chuckled.

"Okay, come on let's catch up. Plus I can't believe he thinks something's going on between us. How ridiculous is that?!" I grinned.

"I know! It's like incest."

"Josh, don't even start." I laughed loudly.

We were really far behind now so I kept pushing Josh forward. He nearly fell over quite a lot and I couldn't stop laughing. At the end, we had a race to the others and I won. Screw that Josh :)

Josh went over to JJ and I went to the other side of simon. So it went Lucy, simon, me.

"Back!" I jumped.

"From doing what?" He said staring into the distance. He's obviously still not happy. Is he dumb?

"Pushing Josh into random strangers." I grinned.

I looked over to my left and saw one of the football stands with ten huge donut toys behind it. Oh my goddd I want one.

"SIMON! LOOK WE HAVE TO GET ONE! COME ON!" I shouted dragging simon away from Lucy and over to the game. Wow I'm smooth. I looked back at Lucy who was giving me 'the look.'

Come on, we've all gotten 'the look' from someone at some point in our lives...

"Would you like to play a game?" The man at the stand said. I laughed.