Chapter 10

Danielle's POV:

"Foods here!" Vikk shouted running downstairs as the doorbell sounded.

"Great I'm starving." Josh, said following Vikk with JJ shortly behind. He walked over to me and pushed me causing me to stumble slightly. I smiled and pushed him back harder. He didn't budge at all which was embarrassing, he just chuckled at me.

Simon walked over to the door and opened it as normal. However, it wasn't the Chinese food, it was Lucy.

To my surprise, she was crying. Except it didn't look legit to me...

"Oh my god, Lucy are you okay?!" Simon asked worriedly. She shook her head for a no and grabbed simon in for a hug.

Everyone hurried over to the door and surrounded the teary-eyed girl, I stood behind them but not so close.

"What happened?" Vikk asked.

"I had a fight with my sister and she kicked me out of the apartment. Do you mind if I stay here for like a week?" She asked.

NO NO NO NO NO NO. Simon don't say yeah, please. Don't say yeah.

"Yeah!" Simon smiled rubbing Lucy's back. Damn, why did he have to be such a nice guy.

"You sure? I don't want to just barge in." She said, looking at the others.

"Yeah, that's absolutely fine!" JJ and Vikk chimed, josh nodding with them.

"Thank you guys! I won't be a bore, don't worry." She said looking at me and then back to Simon. I coughed, hinting for Simon. He turned his head swiftly and stared at me, wide eyed.

"Shit..." He whispered. "One sec Lucy, Danielle can I speak to you for a moment?" I nodded and started for the door of the living room. Simon kissed the top of Lucy's head and walked after me. I turned my head to see Lucy glaring at me whilst hugging the guys, she looked completely fine now, surprisingly. Not. I walked into the next room.

"What the hell, Simon!" I whispered a shout while he closed the door.

"I'm sorry Danielle. She has no where else to go." He apologised.

"Now we won't be able to hang out without her around!" I whined.

"Danielle, did you see how upset she was?" He replied.

She was not upset. It's an act, I swear.

That's what I wanted to say, but I chickened out, I didn't want to have another argument with him.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm being selfish." I sighed. Simon came up to me and hugged me.

"Thanks best friend." He said. Ergghh.

"Your welcome, best friend." I laughed, squeezing him.

When we walked back out of the room, it was just josh and her.

I started to walk over to josh but Lucy grabbed my arm and whispered to me,

"I guess now we'll both be having fun with Simon." My mind replayed back to earlier when she confronted me outside the sidemen house.

"Have fun with Simon!" She giggled.

She laughed and walked over to Simon. Josh gave me a questioning look as if to say "what did she just say?" But I just shook my head, waved him off and walked to the fridge to get some water.

Josh got out a glass for me as Simon and Lucy walked in after us. He filled the glass and handed it to me.

"Oh! Can I have some?" Lucy said. God her voice annoys the hell out of me. Josh nodded and got her a glass. She smiled at him and sipped her water. Erhh I have to leave I'm getting too irritated by this girl. I gulped down my water and put it down on to the table.

"I'm just gonna go and get my phone from the living room." I said to josh, he nodded back. I won't be gone for long, but it's at least something.

I walked past josh and Simon, but when I got to Lucy, she moved slightly causing me to barge into her. All of her water went over her white vest top. She gasped sharply and moved back.

"I am so sorry, I honestly didn't mean to." I said to her, shocked. Josh and Simon just stood behind her, a startled look on their faces.

She smirked at me again and took her vest top off so it was just her in her bra and short shorts. EW.

She put over her mouth on her 'shocked' face again and turned around so the two boys could see her. Josh looked away nervously.

"Simey, does JJ have any of seanas tops I could borrow?" She asked.

"You can borrow one of mine if you want." I offered. I could just wear this top again tomorrow.

"It's okay. I have a feeling your tops might be a bit... Big for me." She said, looking me up and down.

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP. Did she really just say that?!

"It's okay Danielle, thanks anyway. I'll go get one of seanas tops that she left round here." Simon said, walking to the staircase.

DID HE NOT HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?!

I stood there speechless, anger in my eyes. Calm down Danielle. She's not worth it. Be the bigger person.

Well it can't hurt if I say one little thing...

"You know what Lucy? I am s-" I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Josh said.

"No I'll get it." I said quickly. Anything to distract me from this lunatic.

***************************

Simons POV:

I can't believe Lucy's here! If was supposed to be mine and Danielle's day together and now we can't do that, again. But I can't just leave her, no where to go. I'm not a horrible person.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Chinese is here.

I knocked on JJs door and opened it slowly.

He was sitting on his gaming chair playing gta v.

"Hey JJ, do you have any of Seanas tops here that Lucy can wear? Danielle accidentally made her spill her drink over herself." I said.

"Yeah sure." JJ laughed, going into his drawer. He chucked me a small, plain grey top and sat back down again.

"Thanks man. Oh and the foods here." I said, jogging back out of the room. I ran downstairs and back into the kitchen.

"Here you go Lucy." I said, handing her the top. She jumped up and kissed me on the lips and sat back down josh and Danielle who were getting all of the Chinese food ready. You know, Lucy isn't actually that bad.

"FOOD." Vikk shouted charging down the stairs with JJ. We all laughed and gave him his food.

"Should I invite the others round later?" Josh said.

"Yeah!" I said. "Then everyone can properly meet Lucy." I said happily. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I looked at Danielle who was looking away. Did she just roll her eyes?

"Okay I'll do it after this." He replied shoving a fork full of noodles into his mouth.

Lucy laughed and smiled at everyone genuinely. She looked really happy with all of us. Even Danielle which surprises me since I actually thought Lucy was jealous of her spending so much time with me since she is my best friend and everything. I think I might be processing this whole "I love Danielle" thing pretty well.

********************

A/N

THANK YOU FOR 600 READS!! I love you all! xD

PLEASE READ:

I just want to say again that remember that the ideas are not from me, I'm just writing this for my friend, so don't give me all the credit ;) I love her ideas, they're amazing and she's one of the nicest people I know so congratulate her in the comments! It would mean a lot :)

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7