Chapter 5

Simons POV:

"Do you wanna order some pizza before we go?" I asked Harry, who was wearing a navy blue top and jeans. I was wearing jeans and a white polo.

"Yeah, I'm starving. I'll go and order it." Harry said leaving the room.

It was 8:30 and the party was in half an hour. Danielle and Seana were still getting ready. I was famished.

"I heard the party's gonna be great. They have karaoke." JJ joked.

"We should sign Danielle up to sing. She's a great singer." I said to the guys.

"Yeah! But nobody tell her, it should be a surprise." Josh said. Everyone nodded and shut up when we heard Seana and Danielle come downstairs. When they walked in the kitchen, JJ went over to Seana and kissed her cheek. That's not what I was looking at though. No, I was looking at Danielle in her dress she wore hours ago. But is time her hair was down with curls at the ends and she was wearing her high heels. She looked even more beautiful.

She walked over to me and smiled.

"You look amazing." I whispered to her quietly, smiling. She giggled

"You look great too." She whispered back, beaming.

"Aw, you two look like a couple, both in white!" Seana laughed.

I looked down. Fuck, I forgot I was wearing white. Now we do look like a couple. This really isn't helping with my crush. I looked over at Danielle. She was bright red. Was she blushing?

**********************

Josh's POV:

Oh no, she's gone red. Everyone's gonna see right through her. Especially simon. I need to change the subject.

"When's the pizza gonna be here?" I asked everyone. They all looked at me as I hoped they would.

Danielle looked at me as if to say thanks, and I nodded back.

The doorbell went off.

"Now, I'm guessing." Ethan laughed.

Harry came back in the kitchen with 4 boxes of pizza for everyone to share.

"Finally!" JJ said. And everybody dug in. We were done in about 15 minutes so we had another 15 minutes to get there.

"Who's gonna drive? I asked.

"I will, i don't drink." Danielle offered.

"Okay, we need one more person." Vikk said

"I'll drive as well." Simon said.

"Okay, let's go then." Tobi smiled.

In the cars It went like this:

Car 1:

Josh Danielle

Harry Ethan

Car 2:

Tobi Simon

Vikk JJ Seana

Ethan and Harry were having a discussion in the back about god knows what and I was sat in the front, worrying about what was going to happen between me and Simon. What if I lose him? I think josh could tell I was tense because he said,

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

Luckily, the two in the back didn't hear. They were two busy talking about the inbetweeners 2 film.

I smiled at josh and parked the car. The car journey was about 15 minutes.

Simon parked the car behind ours and we all got out. We could hear the loud music from outside of the club. It was really loud.