Chapter 24

Lucys POV:
"NO WAY." I shouted to Justin as he told me about Danielle's life.
"Yeah, maybe we should stop this, sh-she's an alright girl to be totally honest." He said. Is he joking? He better be joking...
"That's not the point, justin. She took him from me." I hissed.
"He was never yours," he started. "But, I was."
"You know I still love you Justin... Don't you?" I whispered into his ear. I heard his breathing, heavy and shaking. "Because if you didn't, that might cause a few problems for me..."
"I-I know."
"I wouldn't want you to go around telling everyone what I'm planning..." I said quietly. He nodded. I leaned out
slowly and placed my lips onto his roughly.
"Soon, we will both get what we want..." I smirked as I turned around, and exited the building. I can't believe it, is justin actually having second thoughts? That needs to stop....
*******************
Danielle's POV:
*the next day*
I walked out of my apartment after getting ready. I really didn't want to have to go out, but I didn't exactly have a choice. I mean, I can't live without food, can I? I walked down to tescos (which was luckily next to my place) and I picked up the main essentials for the week. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I'm obviously not gonna be hiding in my apartment for a week, but just in case. I'm not going to be spending as much time at the sidemen house so-
"OW!" I shouted as I toppled to the ground, bags in my hands.
"Oh, my, God. I am so sorry! I should've been looking it's completely my fault." A young girl said as I looked over beside me to see her, like me, on the ground. She had brown hair with blonde ends, and bright blue eyes. She was really pretty.
"No, it's fine. Don't worry I was in my own little world it's my fault.." I tried.
"No it was completely me." She said. "Wait a minute... Danielle Jones?" I looked up, my eyes widening. She must know me from Simons videos.
"I've seen you in a few of miniminters videos. It's so nice to meet you! I'm Aimee." She said kindly, standing up. At least she isn't a crazy fan girl over simon. I laughed.
"Nice to meet you to. So you like the sidemen?" I assumed, amiee helping me up. Aw, she's so nice.
"Yeah, I love them." She grinned. We talked for a while and I smiled as well, until my face immediately dropped as I saw Simon walking down the street behind us. Oh god...
"Look I really have to run, but-" I stopped. Hey wait a minute... "Do you want to come to my place? I'd really like to keep talking to you." I asked.
"Yeah, okay." She smiled. I started walking away quickly and I could hear Aimee trying to keep up behind me. I turned around the corner and stopped at my apartment. We went up the lift and into my room, room 204.
I set my bags down and sighed. "What was that?" I heard amiee laughing.
"What?"
"You acted as if you saw a ghost, and then you got all nervous and walked quicker than I ever have." She giggled. I sighed once again.
"Long story short, I'm happening to have an argument with simon at the moment, and he happened to be walking behind you."
"He was?"
"No, I just made that up to get away from you, but obviously that wasn't going to happen so I invited you back to my place anyway." I said sarcastically laughing.
"Okay, okay." She laughed putting her hands up above her head in surrender. We laughed for a while before chatting like any normal girls do. She was a really nice girl, and very pretty.
"So what happened with simon? Is everything okay?" She asked, her eyes full of concern.
"Yeah it's alright I mean-" I stopped. "Okay, no it's not."
"Is it that other girl? Lucy, is it?" She asked.
"Wow, you watching the sidemen videos makes my life so much easier." I laughed. "Yeah, it is."
"Eh, never liked her anyway." Amiee sighed. Thank god.
We were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Dani?" I heard someone call.
"And that would be Harry." I chuckled.
"Oh cool Harrys here. WAIT HARRYS HERE?" She whispered a shout, her face glowing a bright shade of red. I laughed loudly.
"Wow, somebody has a huge crush on Harry."
"Shut up!!" She said grinning. "Oh god, do you have a bathroom?" I laughed louder.
"Is this excitement making you wanna pee?" I grinned, biting my lip to try and stop me from laughing.
"No I need the mirror dumb one." She panicked which caused me to let go of my lip to let out a huge cackle.
"Okay okay down the hall and to the left." I smiled pointing to the corridor. She sprinted off and I went to open the door.
"Harry!" I smiled.
"You're in a surprisingly good mood." He chuckled. "Why is that?"
"Because I just made my self a friend who you will absolutely love." I grinned.
"Hey Danielle does my ha-" she stopped when her eyes met with harry and she gaped at him. I chuckled.
"Harry, this is Aimee. Aimee, Harry." I smiled.
"H-hi?" Harry stuttered. Aww somebody's got a crush :)
"Nice to meet you." She blushed smiling. This was adorable.
I think I'm a perfect match maker.
Harry soon left and so did aimee. They hit it off really well you'll be pleased to hear, I hope they get together. They would be so cute.
My thoughts interrupted by my phone ringing, i picked it up to see Simons name. I sighed. I don't want to ignore him, it just makes me look pathetic. I can't avoid him forever.
"Yes?" I said bluntly.
"Meet me at the park by your apartment in 15 minutes." And he hung up. What the? Well then...
I started to get changed into something that I can actually go out in, rather than sweats. I wore a burgendy skirt and beanie with a black coat and tights. I left my hair down long and straight.
I began the walk to the park which was 5 minutes long so by the time I got there it would've been about 15 minutes. As I waked in a saw simon sitting down on a bench with his phone out.
I looked to the swing set and slide beside him and I thought of and old happy memory.
*FLASHBACK*
"PUSH ME PEASANT." Simon laughed as he swung back and forth on the swing.
"I'm gonna say no considering you just pushed me over five minutes ago." I stropped.
"Oh come on Danielle that was an accident! I tripped!" He protested grinning.
"Onto me?!" I snapped.
"Yes?" He said slightly confused. "You're not still mad are you?" He jumped from the swing and started poking me on my side. I jumped away from him, trying to hold in a smile.
"No you're not. I see you smiling." He chuckled. I turned my back on him so he couldn't see my face and I started grinning. Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around me.
"Simon!" I giggled.
"See, I know you love me." He beamed. I gave him the sternest look I could make. Keep it in mind it was hard not to smile at him. "No? Not even a little bit?" He asked.
But then I laughed. You can't help it. It's like a reflex.
"Fine!" I said throwing my arms up. "I love you simon."
"See was that so hard?" He asked but I went up to him and pushed him over.
"Oops! I tripped!" And then I jumped on to the swing. "NOW PUSH ME PEASANT."
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I had to admit, 15 year old simon was smooth.
"Dani!" He said and gripped me into a bear hug.
"What do you want?"
"You." Wait, what?
"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, my eyes widened.
"I want you. Danielle Jones, I want you and I need you." He said. I didn't know what to say. He sighed. "You're my best friend. I can't go through anything without you Dani."
Friend zoned, yet again. I actually thought for a second that he meant it as in he liked me. What an idiot I am...
"I'm sorry." He finished. "I shouldn't have snapped. I was angry for my own reasons and I took it out on you, that was wrong. Please just say you'll be my friend again. I'll spend everyday of my life trying to make it up to you if you please just accept my apology. Please. Look I know you're angry with me bu-"
"Okay." I choked out.
"What?"
"I accept your apology." He sighed with relief and hugged me again. "so how are you gonna start your life long plan of making it up to me?" I smiled softly.
"First, I'm going to spend the whole day with you. And I mean the whole day. No interruptions." He seemed shocked that I accepted his apology so easily.
"Eh I guess that's a good start." I grinned before walking over to the swing set and sitting now.
"Now, push me peasant." I said. He laughed at me and walked over.
"Can I take back that life long plan?" He asked as he began to push on my swing.
"Nope."
"Didn't think you'd let me... Whiny little-" He mumbled.
"Hey stop with the attitude! Don't make me 'trip' again."

_____________________

A/N

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7