Chapter 9

Danielle's POV:

"I just don't understand! You hardly play this game!" Simon whined.

We had just finished playing our fifa match and I crushed him 5-2 and he was not happy. Even at 3-2 it looked like he was going to rage quit. He doesn't do that a lot when he plays with people but I think it's the fact that he was against me.

"Awh, is little baby Simon upset." I pouted, squeezing his cheeks. He shrugged me off and I chuckled.

He said goodbye and I waved to his camera as he turned it off.

"You wanna go watch a film?" He asked me, cheering up.

"Yeahhh!"' I said enthusiastically.

"Which one?"

"Finding nemo!" I screamed, making Simon jump.

"Okay, okay." Simon said.

Finding nemo is like my all time favourite Disney film. I'd watch it with my mum and dad all the time when I was younger.

We went downstairs and I sat down in the living room sofa while Simon put the film on. He sat down next to me and I leant my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around me.

About half way through the film, Simon fell asleep still cuddling me tightly. I hugged him back, closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

________________________

I napped for about an hour and when I woke up Simon was still asleep next to me in exactly the same position as before. I chuckled quietly and tried to move his arm onto his lap so I could leave but he pulled me in again.

"Arrrmmm." Simon mumbled. He was still sleeping I think. I cuddled into him again and then i grabbed his hand and held on to it tightly, staring up at him intently. Not creepily, just adoringly.

"D-Danielle?" Fudge, he was waking up. If he saw me staring at him while he was sleeping he'd think I was some sort of creep.

I quickly closed my eyes, still leaning on him and pretended I was asleep.

"Danielle? You awake?" He asked me, but I just ignored him. I heard him breath a laugh and then I felt him move.

It was only until a few seconds later I knew what he was doing.

He leant down and kissed me. I think he was meant to kiss me on the cheek, but I was in a bit of an awkward position, so he got me on the edge of my lips. Inside, I was squealing so much that I thought I was about to explode. I know it was an accident, but it still got the butterfly's flying.

And then he said this.

"You're the best best friend I could ever ask for."

Friend zoned again. It was like all of my previous butterfly's, slowly deteriorated.

I mean, I love that I'm his best friend but hearing it makes me want to cry. I wanna be with him in a different way. A way more than friends.

I felt a soft blanket cover me and Simon moved again. This time he got up, and left the room.

What should I do? I can't just sit here pretending to be asleep for even longer, but I can't just follow him out.

"Simon?" I said quietly, as if I just woke up.

"I'm sorry, did my footsteps wake you up?" He said.

"I-I think so." I lied. "It's okay though, I probably shouldn't sleep for any longer." I said, getting up and stretching.

"You are known for that." He joked.

I shushed him and laughed.

"I'm gonna order Chinese food. Want some?" He asked me and I nodded smiling.

I looked to the window on my right to see if it was still light, which it was and I saw a face, making me jump.

Is that Lucy?

She waved me over from outside, with a stern look on her face and I walked into the kitchen where Simon was.

"I'm just gonna go and get some fresh air." I told him, pointed to the door. He nodded and I went outside and round the corner.

"What the hell do you think you're doing napping with my boyfriend?" Lucy quietly shouted at me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing spying on your boyfriends house?" I retaliated. "Plus, it's not like he's anything more than my best friend." I finished.

"Come on, we all know that you want to be more than best friends with my simon." She said in her usual annoying squeaky voice.

"He is not YOUR Simon. And no, I don't. I don't even-"

"It's okay though. Simon told me he would never like you like that. He said that you weren't his type and you were too boring to be around." She interrupted me.

Did he really say that?

"Boring?" I repeated confused, frowning.

"Mmhhmm. And let's face it, you're not the prettiest of things are you?" She said, scanning me from head to toe.

I frowned again and looked down at my feet.

"Aw, poor little Dani." Lucy said in a baby voice. She turned around and started walking away.

"Have fun with Simon!" She giggled. And with that, she was gone.

******************************

Simons POV:

Danielle came back into the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen stool, silently.

"You okay?" I asked her, she looked a bit annoyed and frustrated.

"Oh yeah, perfect." She smiled and I grinned back, but then she went back to silence.

"Why do you keep going all silent? You're never normally this silent." I said confused.

"Sorry if I'm boring you too much." She mumbled, and walked back into the living room.

What's up with her? Does she have bipolar of something?

The Chinese food should be here in ten minutes. Everyone's happier around food.

We'll wait until then I guess.

************************

A/N

Sorry it's not a long chapter D: It's usually the last week of the summer that I get really busy :/

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7