Chapter 1: Baby

(Picture above is Amanda. Also this whole story is gonna be in Sophia's pov unless u guys really want it in another persons pov then just comment who and I'll try to add them in somewhere)

Being the moon goddess officially sucks. My baby could be born any day now and it has only been a week. I know that werewolves, shape shifters I mean, have fast pregnancies, only three weeks. A moon goddess is different. For me it's only like a week since now I'm the moon goddess. Jackson is really excited. Me on the other hand, I'm freaking out.

One day we saw Amanda in the hospital. She wasn't hurt but I guess one of the nurses were looking after her until someone would adopt her. After Jackson and I discussed this for a while, we decided to adopt her.

Jackson signed me up for school. That's where I am at now and I completely hate it! Why would he do such a terrible thing to me? Good thing he has to come too. Apparently he got held back sometime in middle school. Jackson made it so we have all our classes together.

"Sophia, what is the answer to this?" Mr. Big Beard asked me. I cannot remember his name so I just call him Mr. Big Beard. He has a surprisingly big hairy beard, I don't know how his wife could kiss him without getting hair in her mouth.

"I'll pass," I slump back in my very uncomfortable seat. The seats are made of plastic, it hurts my butt.

The teacher signs frustrated with me, "This is not how you'll learn Ms. Radford," I so wanted to correct him but I decided to let it pass because I wanted to see Jackson's expression to that.

I turn around in my seat to see Jackson glaring at me. He sits right behind me. I smile like nothing ever happened.

The bell rings finally and I get up, well try anyway. My big belly gets in the way a lot. Jackson had to help me get up which earned him a peck on his cheek.

I head to my next class which is the one I love; biology. Thank god Jackson isn't in here, time for some fun.

I sit down at the desk that's in front of Jackson, just like english. A couple cute looking guys sit next to me. If I remember correctly, Josh is the quarterback and he's also a player, he had to sit right next to me. He has a very light blonde color hair, his eyes are so bright that they look like ice. He has freckles and I guess he is kinda cute looking.

Josh sits down and looks over at me. I give him a flirty smile and he takes that as an invitation.

Josh places his hand on my thigh and rubs slowly while trying to seduce me, "So babe, how's it going?"

I bat my eyes at him, "Oh just really nothing. I was bored so I thought maybe you could cheer me up."

"I'd love that," he leans closer and was about a centimeter from my lips when a growl erupts from the entrance to the class. Josh jumps startled and I look up to see Jackson marching angrily over to him.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!" Jackson yells.

"She asked me to," he tries to defend himself which I guess Jackson didn't think it was true.

"You were about to kiss my girlfriend!" I sigh and get up to break up the fight before anyone gets hurt.

Just as I was about to yell at Jackson, I felt something wet trail down my leg, "Uh Jackson..."

He continues to yell at Josh ignoring me, "She is mine not yours. Got it?!"

"Jackson!" This time I could summon up strength to get his attention.

He looks over at me for just a second before going back to Josh. When it finally processed through his brain, he looks up at me scared.

"Hospital now," I choke out before falling.

Jackson caught me, "Take deep breaths, we'll get through this together."

The teacher walks in to see such a startling scene.

"Mr. Glasses," Well good thing to know that Jackson also gives his teachers nicknames, "I have to get Sophia to the hospital now!"

"Of course, of course, go ahead," he picks up the phone and calls the office.

Jackson is carrying me bridal style down the hallway when I hear the secretary through the speakers, "Jackson Devine and Sophia Radford, office now."

Jackson changes course and heads to the office where the principal should be. We get in there and see just the secretary, "I give you guys permission to have the rest of the week off. I know you guys are married and that is in fact your baby."

I look at Jackson confused.

Pack member, he tells me.

My mouth forms into a silent 'O' and he continues to go to his car but a little faster now.

We reach his car out in the high school parking lot. He sets me in the passenger seat and buckles me like I can't do it by myself. Then he runs over to the driver side and gets in and buckled up. Soon we're racing down the road trying to get to the hospital as fast as we can.

I guess Mr. Glasses called the hospital before we got here because they were waiting with a wheelchair. Jackson parked and the nurses help me out and into the wheelchair. By now my face is covered in sweat.

I'm rushed into a hospital room and they puta hospital gown one me. This isn't exactly my favorite place to be.

"Ready?" The doctor asks as she comes into the room, Jackson following.

I nod my head.

"Ok now push," the doctor commands.

I do as she says. Jackson let me hold his hand, I think I broke it from squeezing too hard.

Soon I hear a cry and the doctor is holding a tiny baby. She hands me it and I immediately fall in love with it. I can tell Jackson did too.

"Boy or girl?" I ask. Jackson and I decided that it would be a surprise at what it is.

The doctor opens her mouth to answer.

-------------------

Lol cliffhanger dun dun duuuuun :3 plz don't hate me DX so what do you think it is? Boy or girl? Sorry I'm not that good at writing this scene.

Thank you to whoever read The Girl With Two Mates and is reading this. If you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates first then well i guess u know too much now, read it if u want but u already know alot of stuff. Whoever didnt read that story first then, u broke my heart 💔😭

So i got some evil plans for further in this story, plz dont kill me after u find out what it is cuz u might want to DX plz dont tell them what my evil plan is WolfGirl989

Comment and vote pleeeaaaase 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️