Chapter 5: Vampire King

(Pic above is the warlock)

"Why the fuck do you want to summon the Vampire King?" The warlock exclaims.

"I need his help," I reply without giving anything away. Truth is, I want to ask him if he can help me get Jackson back.

"With what?" He tried to get more information from me.

"I'm not going to tell you," I glare at him. In my mind I'm thinking, Wow what an asshole.

"I'm not an asshole," Of course he can read my thoughts.

"Screw you," I mutter.

"If you won't tell me then goodbye," he starts to close the door.

"Fine," I say through gritted teeth.

"Explain."

"This morning a faerie came to my house and took my mate and I need the Vampire King's help."

"You're lucky the Vampire King hates the Seelie Queen," he tells me.

"Can you summon him?" I ask even though I don't really need to, I already know he can.

"Yeah but to summon him, it needs the moon goddess' help," he explains.

"First what's your name?" I ask finally realizing that we're complete strangers.

"I'm Trevor Bane."

"Wait, Magnus Bane's son?"

"Yeah..." He looks confused.

"Oh. My. God. I read City Of Bones, he's so cool!" I start fangirling.

"Uh," Johnny says, "Shouldn't we get to work now?"

I forgot he was behind me, "Yeah sorry."

I look at Trevor finally seeing the resemblance to Magnus, "I'm Sophia Devine," I shake Trevor's hand then barge right in with Johnny trailing behind me.

"We'll summon him in the living room," Trevor instructs me.

I find the way to the living room not even taking a chance to look around and start making a circle with candles I randomly find. I find a lighter on a glass table I pushed to the side and start lighting the candles.

"Well apparently you did your research," Trevor chuckles.

"Nope, I'm the Moon Goddess. When I turned into the Moon Goddess, knowledge rushed into my mind," I explain as I light the last candle.

Once I finish, I stand up and motion for Trevor to start the spell.

He starts speaking in a language I haven't learned yet. Once it comes to my part, I say, "I Sophia, the Moon Goddess, summon thy Vampire King."

A black cloud forms at the floor in the circle. As it rises, something forms, and it's tall.

When the cloud goes away, a very tall and elegant guy is standing there.

"What do you want Mo-," he stops talking once he sees me.

"Nathan?" I whisper.

-----------------------

Hey my lovely readers. Im sooooooooooo sorry i havent updated in like forever. I decided that since its Christmas Eve (well where i am) i would update.

Magnus Bane is from a book series, The Mortal Instruments. They are awesome books, my favorite character is Jace.

Well thank you so much ppl who are reading this. Plz vote and comment 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾