Chapter 4: Warlock

Johnny knocks on the door, "Sophia let me in."

"Go away," I whimper and pull my knees closer to my chest.

The shadow under the door goes away as Johnny silently walks away. I can finally concentrate on finding Jackson in peace.

I close my eyes and concentrate on what happened earlier. I'm pretending I'm Jackson, seeing through his eyes.

The stranger, he was wearing a hat that hid his face. A plaid shirt where the sleeves went down to his elbows. I can tell he's really strong but not quite as strong as Jackson. He's wearing gloves too. Why gloves?

They're talking. The noise i heard was the stranger reaching out to Jackson but he pushed him to the wall. Then there's a light, it engulfs them both and that's it.

I gasp and come back to reality, "Johnny!" I call out to him.

The shadow under the door returns almost immediately, "What do you need my luna?"

"Are faeries real?"

"Yes, why do you want to know that?"

I get up and stretch out my stiff legs before walking over to the door and unlocking it to Johnny can come in. He opens the door and stands there at attention.

"I know who took Jackson."

He's looks concerned, "Faeries are hard to kill."

"But I'm the moon goddess," I point out.

"They have the Seelie Queen though. You guys are equally matched so you're going to have to learn hand to hand fighting," he tells me.

"Seelie Queen?" I look at him like he has two heads.

"She's the queen of the faeries. Whatever power you don't have, she has. Mostly she controls plants and animals but she can also control the weather. There's also the Vampire King."

"So I'm not the only one with powers?" I'm disappointed.

"No. The Vampire King controls mostly the dead. Nobody knows what his real name is because no werewolf has ever seen him for over a million years. He's said to be dark and mysterious," he continues.

I say trying to be funny, "Well I'm going to guess that his name is George after all what you told me."

"That could be his name," Johnny completely ruins the joke. I just roll my eyes and let him continue, "But nobody really has tried to summon him."

That gave me an idea, "Do you know how to summon him?"

"No."

"Are there any warlocks?" I ask curiously.

"They're called witches but technically there are, boys that know how to use magic are warlocks. Not a lot of boys know how to use magic though. There are around a hundred boys that know how to."

"Where's the nearest warlock?" The lightbulb in my head keeps shining brighter.

"There's one in town." He frowns like he finally knows what I'm thinking.

I touch Johnny's shoulder and teleport us into the center of town.

Johnny face palms himself finally realizing what I'm going to do.

"Where does he lives?"

"You're not summoning the Vampire King," he growls.

"Fine, I'll find the warlock myself," I close my eyes and try to find a place with a high level of magic. It felt like ages but I found a small apartment close by that has the highest level of magic.

I grab Johnny's wrist and drag him along. No matter how many times he pleads with me to let him go, I still trudge along through the deserted streets.

By the time we reach the warlocks's apartment, my arm feels like I just did a hundred push ups with that arm. The building is smaller than what I thought it'd be. It's white with a brown roof. The door's hinges look rusted and the paint is chipped in some places.

I ring the doorbell and wait for the warlock to answer the door. When he does answer, the door opens with a loud screech and he asks, "Who are you?"

Johnny answers before I can, "Sorry we got the wrong address," he attempts to walk away but seeing as how I'm the Moon Goddess, I can make myself stronger than him.

"No we didn't," I tell the warlock before he closes the door, "I'm the Moon Goddess and we need you're help."

The warlock opens the door just slightly, "Help with what?"

"We need to summon the Vampire King."

--------------------------

Hey guys, im soooooooooooooooooooo very sry i haven't updated for a very long time. School keeps my busy and sometimes i have some family stuff i have to do during the weekend. I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote.

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾