Chapter 18: Good vs Evil

I let the rouge lead us outside so I could keep an eye on him. I didn't want a fight inside wherever the place we are. Jackson hung back with me, "I'm gonna rip his throat out," he growled softly.

"Babe, just please don't die. I don't know how I'm suppose to raise three kids without you," I interlock my fingers into his.

"Sophia, I will never leave you. I promise. And speaking of kids, what are we gonna name our son?"

"What about-" I'm cut off from whatever I'm saying because Magnus comes up to us.

"Mind if I borrow your wife for a minute alpha?" He asks as he loops his arm through my arm.

"Uh," is all he is able to say before I'm being pulled by Magnus to a room.

Once the door is closed and locked, he turned toward me and starts speaking, "Sophia, you can't let this fight go on."

"Someone challenged an alpha, the fight has to go on. I thought you were smarter than this," I look at him confused. Magnus is old enough to know this.

"Of course I am old enough," he blinks, he has cat eyes know. Again with warlocks and using magic to know what I'm thinking, I'm getting tired of this. "But Matt and your evil twin are out there."

I smile, "this is another chance to kill my twin."

"I know that but there's also three other people with them. You don't wanna know who they are," he looks me in the eyes, obviously dead serious about all of this.

"I thought you put up wards to protect us."

"I did but they somehow got in."

"Well I need to go watch a fight now so if you don't mind me, I'll be going now," I glare at Magnus as I walk by but he puts up his arm to stop me.

"Just remember what I said," then he drops his arm to let me go by.

"Yeah, whatever," I roll my eyes then unlock the door and go outside. Hopefully they haven't started the fight yet.

Seems like everyone was waiting for me because Jackson wasn't in his wolf form yet. A crowd of people have gathered around. Obviously news travels fast.

What did Magnus want? I hear Jackson's voice in my head.

It's really nothing, I tell him. He doesn't need to know because then he'll make me go inside so I won't get hurt.

I walk into the middle of the crowd and raise my hands for everyone to stop talking. "Ladies and gentlemen," I put my arms down, "if you haven't already heard, this rouge has challenged your alpha. They shall fight now. They are fighting to the death for the alpha position."

I hear growls in the crowd. Jack was already in his wolf form so he walks up to me on my left side. Jackson shifts into Blaze and walks up to me on my right side. "You guys know the rules right?" They both nod their wolf heads.
I back up then say, "let the fight begin!"

They don't attack right away but they circle each other, looking for weaknesses. I notice that Jack's wolf has a very slight limp but other than that, nothing. Jackson's wolf is perfect so he's totally going to win. Well that's just what I think.

I didn't notice Kayla come up beside me but I feel a hand on my shoulder. I felt that hand there before when she had to comfort me when I was sad. That hand belongs to my beta and I couldn't of had a better beta than her. "Hey," she said.

"Hey. Liam is back by the way but only for about four months," I look at her and give her a half smile.

"Thanks but I need to be here with my luna. Her mate is fighting and I thought that she'd need someone here to comfort her and tell her that he will win," she looks at me with confident eyes.

I see movement in the corner of my eye. I look to see what it is. Magnus is with a guy on the balcony. The guys has strange tattoos on his arms and he's wearing clothes that match the color of his hair; black. He looks strong like he has been working out but Magnus seems to know him. They were talking when I first saw them but now they are kissing, I think that's Magnus' lover. But oh my god they look so adorable together.

Someone smacks my shoulder to get my attention, "what're you looking at?"

"Oh, sorry," I turn to Kayla, "I saw something in the corner of my eye."

"Jackson is winning," I look at the fight before me and sure enough, Jack has a lot of blood on him. Jackson's wolf is huge compared to Jack's wolf so Jackson was using that as an advantage.

But then something unbelievable happens, Jack turns back to a human.

Blaze is standing there growling at him but not attacking. It would be unfair to attack him now but it looks like Jack is raising his hands in surrender.

He looks at me with a sad face, "I'm sorry I can't do this. Matt hired me to kill Jackson. I was going to but I've been thinking, you're the Moon Goddess, I can't do that to you. You're really strong and if I kill your mate, you'll come after me and kill me, even if I was your alpha."

He does have a point. Kill Jackson, I'll obviously kill the person who killed him. Alpha or not.

A big brown wolf charges out of the woods aimed at Jack. I already know who it is. I jump then shift in midair. The brown wolf stops because I'm blocking his route. Matt has finally come out from his hiding spot, probably to kill Jack because he told us something he wasn't suppose to tell us.

Matt shifts to human form so I do the same. I approach him at a fast rate but before I get to him he says, "touch me and your precious children die." That made me freeze.

My twin comes out from the woods holding two babies in her arms and a little girl walking behind her with a chain around her neck, my twin is holding the chain with one of her hands.

How could they do this.

They took my children from me.

They are going to die.

------------------------
This is the last update before I have to go back to school. Spring break is ending 😭

But please comment and vote 😁

Love all you guys who are reading, voting, and commenting.

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾