Chapter 7: Future

(Pic above is the Seelie Queen)

I escaped to a bed room in Trevor's house. Johnny and Nathan are fighting over Nathan's offer.

I just need sleep, my head sure would like it. Feels like someone hit my head with a sludge hammer.

I close my eyes and let darkness engulf me.

I was hoping I wouldn't dream of anything but I guess I'm not that lucky tonight.

I was already shifted into Phia. There was a battle going on. Wolves all over the place and faeries? They look like humans but with wings that sparkle. There's so many people dead or injured. But one thing caught my attention; Jackson.

His scent is recognizable from a mile away, the smell of lilac flowers early in the morning. He was flying in the sky well I should say he was floating in the sky. I'm guessing the Seelie Queen was holding him by the way she was dressed up like a queen. Jackson was unconscious in the Seelie Queen's fragile looking arms.

Jackson, I try to mind link to him. He didn't respond.

A snotty voice yelled out, "Nice try Moon Goddess. He's mine once he wakes up."

I growl, What did you do to him? Yup she reads minds too.

"Oh let's just say I did a little 'experiment'," she laughs evilly.

I run and try to jump up to the Seelie Queen but a faerie tackles me down. Let's just say don't mess with a pissed off werewolf, he was easily exterminated in a few seconds.

Come down and fight. The winner gets to take Jackson, I challenge.

"Oh my pleasure dear. Have fun dying," she comes down and gives Jackson to one of her faeries.

I don't plan on dying.

I get into my attack position and start growling furiously. This bitch isn't gonna kill me, I'll kill her before she can even touch me.

The Seelie Queen attacks first but I easily dodge.

The fighting around us stopped and everyone gathered around to watch us. Obviously the faeries and the werewolves and vampires gathered into a group with their own kind.

I attacked next but the Queen used a wand that I never saw before and put up an invisible shield. I hit it and flew backwards. Hitting an invisible shield won't be able to take me down. I get up and quickly shake the dirt out of my now brownish white fur.

How about we fight evenly? I suggest.

"I expect more from you Moon Goddess but sure if that's what you want," she smiles mischievous.

I shift back to myself and she tosses her wand to a faerie.

"You can make the first move," I invite her while smiling because I know I'll probably defeat her.

"If you insist darling."

I thought she would be easy to beat but nope, I was wrong. I felt a searing pain in my should and I cried out in pain. I could hear growls behind me but I ordered them to stay.

Before I could get a chance to attack, I saw a shard of ice come flying at me and before it hit me, the world turned black.

I scream and sit up on the bed I was just laying on.

"Woah calm down Soph," Nathan tells me.

"What's happened?" Liam looks at the Vampire King funny.

"Sophia just saw the future," Trevor says like he knows everything which I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

"What happens in the future?" Johnny asks the question that I know nobody really wanted to ask.

I take a deep breath in the let it out then say, "I die."

--------------------------

Hello ppl. How's it goin?

Sorry it kinda took a while for me to update, i was trying to think of what to write next sooooo how'd u like that chapter?

Plz comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾