Chapter 10: Sadness

I fade in and out of consciousness. I have no idea what happened but I think it has something to do with Jackson.

One day I stay conscious enough to hear Nathan and Trevor talk.

"What do you think happen?" I hear Trevor's voice. I never noticed before but he kinda has a British accent.

"Something happened to him. Usually when two people are mates and something happens to one of them, the other person is affected by it too," Nathan said.

Who the hell hurt Jackson?! I'm gonna fucking kill them!

"Calm down there Soph, we'll find him," Nathan tries to calm me down but how can I? Jackson could be dead and I can't save him.

"Sophia, just wake up and we'll get him. Everybody is worried," Trevor tries to coax me. I can only hear things, I haven't fully woke up yet.

I try but my eyes aren't cooperating. They want to stay closed. I think of Jackson, they start to open because I desperately need my mate. Jackson...I'm coming for you. I promise I'll save you.

I wake up crying. My mate is gone. I need to save him. Can't function properly without him.

"Sophia," that voice is so familiar. My mom use to teach us both, "We'll find him."

"Liam, he was taken from me. I lost him," I cry out. Tears are streaming down my face.

"Shh, it's ok," Liam hugs me.

It doesn't feel the same. I miss hugs from Jackson. I remember the first time he kissed me. My knees were weak and there were fireworks. It was just me and him, nobody else. His touch sent shives down my spine. His eyes so full of love. His lips were so soft. His scent was like newly baked waffles in the morning when you first get up. I'll never forget him.

I never noticed that Liam carried me outside and put me on a wolves back. I never noticed the pack of wolves sitting there looking concerned about their Luna. I never noticed the clan of vampires looking at the Vampire King as he is working with Trevor to bring us to the Seelie Queen. And I never noticed that we all were magically transported to the Seelie Queen's castle. All I noticed was Jackson floating in the air once we got there.

The wolf set me down and went off to fight. There was chaos all around me, vampires and werewolves fighting faeries. Just like my dream.

---------------------

Sorry all the chapters are short. I just couldn't think of stuff to write.

So how'd u like this chapter?

Plz comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl