Chapter 9: Jackson

So i was thinking and maybe i should do a special chapter in Jackson's pov so here it is.

--------------

Jackson's pov

I've been locked in here for what feels like a month when really it's been about a week.

They only give me food and water every other day. The food is really just a piece of bread and a very small cup if water. They already poisoned me to where I can't reach my wolf. I've been trying desperately to mink link Sophia but I can't, there's always darkness.

"My name is Jackson Devine. I'm the Alpha of the forest pack. My mate and wife is Sophia Radford. She's also the Moon Goddess. I have one adopted daughter, Amanda, and my lovely mate blessed me with another daughter, Juliet," I keep reminding myself. I have reasons to fight. Reasons to die. Reasons to escape this horrible room.

Every once in a while, a faerie would come in to check to see if I haven't escaped yet. How could I anyway? I can't reach my wolf, the door is always locked, there are no windows in here, I'm really weak, and I have no idea where I am exactly.

"What were you saying?" The faerie would ask.

I wouldn't say anything. Just glare at it.

Oh, and to make matters worse, they cuffed me to the wall and the Seelie Queen came and told me and I quote, "If your darling mate doesn't come in a week then you're gone." Then she would storm out with me yelling at her, "She'll come, you'll see! She'll kill you! I hate you, you goddamn bitch!"

On the day when the week was over, two strong looking faeries came and uncuffed me then dragged me to the Seelie Queen. She had something in her hand, it looked kinda like a vial with purple liquid in it. She made me drink it, I don't know what it was for but once it was emptied, the two faeries brought me back to my little dungeon.

I felt nothing at first but after about thirty minutes, i had a massive migraine. Then everything started looking blurry. Finally I went unconscious. I died.

But that's what I thought.

--------------

Sorry that chapter was short. I just wanted all u guys to know what was happening to Jackson. So how'd u like that?

Plz comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾

Happily Ever After...NotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara