Chapter 14: Matt

It looked like a battle was going to start. Wolves came out from the woods behind Matt, black and brown and grey wolves, mean looking wolves. Then there was a black wolf standing beside me fiercely growling at them yet it looked bigger than all of them because he is an alpha. Then there was a warlock standing on the other side of me in an attack position with glowing hands. Now me, standing shocked looking at Matt as he shifts into a huge brown wolf with glowing green eyes. I don't know what to do beside just standing here looking at a battle scene about to happen. I hear a pack of wolves approaching us behind me. I think Jackson called them here.

"Matt stop please, let's talk not fight," I beg. I don't want Jackson to get hurt. He died almost five hours ago now but came back an hour later.

I wanted you to die, Matt says in my mind.

"Matt-"

No Moon Goddess! He interrupts me, I am not going to listen to you. I also have a surprise.

The big alpha's head looks back to the woods as a brown wolf carries a body forward. She looked small and scrawny like she someone was starving her.

"Emma!" How could they get her? Aiden would never let anyone touch her.

It was easy getting her. Her mate was very easy to get past but he did put up a fight. Shame he isn't on Earth anymore, he's laughing? Wolf laughing?

"Cruel bastard!" I growl at him. By this time the forest pack arrived and were already in their attack position behind me.

The alpha beside me looked like he was about to attack.

"Blaze, please let Jackson come back," I turn to the black wolf.

It only takes a second before Jackson is standing there glaring at Matt's wolf.

"Jackson-" before I can say anything to him, he's marching over to the big brown wolf and slapped him. The question is: how could he slap a wolf? Is it called a wolf slap or something?

A wolf jumps out from the woods and pins Jackson. I'm guessing it's Matt's mate. But she's a white wolf...

-------------------
Im so sorry i havent updated in a long time. I promise I'll update as soon as possible after this cliffhanger lol

Kill me if u want to, ik i deserve it cuz of this cliffhanger. But plz comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾