Chapter 3: Stranger

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Amanda bursts into the room. Juliet is crying in the room next to us.

I groan and roll over on one of my sides, I'm too tired to notice which side. A few seconds later, hands that I recognize right away, pick me up and set me down on my unstable feet. I close my eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep but next thing I know, my body collides with the floor.

"Jackson!" I feebly cry out to him.

"Yes baby?" He kneels next to my now aching body.

"Why the fuck didn't you catch me?" I ask trying to hold back the anger.

"You needed to wake up. Amanda told me there's someone at the door who is asking for the alpha AND luna."

"Go without me," I get up and sorrowfully walk over to the bathroom and lock myself inside. Then I sink down to the floor and let my emotions take over.

There's a knock on the door but I don't move at all.

A minute later Jackson says, "Babe please let me in, I'm sorry. What did I do wrong?"

"Maybe I should've chose Aiden instead!" I threaten.

"What did I do wrong?" He asks again.

Making me fall in love with you, I think but instead I say, "Because you're an alpha. I heard the stories about other alpha's mates, how the alpha makes them fall in love with them then the girl is never happy because the alpha is bad."

"Princess-"

"Get away from me!" I dont want to hear what else he has to say.

He doesn't say anything else and just stands there for a few seconds before he decides to go. I could hear him walking downstairs and to greet the person who was at the door.

"Hello," Jackson says, "Who are you?"

"I'm your new neighbor," the stranger says. They sound like a guy.

"Last I knew there was a house 10 miles away," I could hear the suspicion in Jackson's voice.

"I paid someone to build a house 3 miles away. So those wolves roaming around your house, are they yours or can I hunt them?" The stranger asks changing the subject.

"They're my wolves," Jacksons answers.

My stomach growls and suddenly I feel sick. I scoot over to the toilet and let it all out. Why am I sick? I know I didn't eat anything bad last night...unless....

I hear a thump downstairs.

Jackson, are you ok? I try to mind link Jackson but he isn't answering.

Johnny, get the best trackers and bring them to the pack house, I mind link Johnny.

Ok, he answers back immediately.

I get up and unlock the door them bolt downstairs. There's no sight or sign that Jackson and that stranger was even here except for the door being open.

I rush outside searching frantically for Jackson. I searched everywhere but still couldn't find any clue. Johnny finally comes with about 4 trackers.

"So what happened?" Johnny asks.

"There was a stranger that came here and Jackson was talking to him then I heard a thump and now I can't find him," I tell him.

He gives signals to the trackers and they go off to wherever they need to go. About 5 minutes later they come back saying they can't find any sign there was anyone here.

"I'm sorry but my trackers can't find anything," Johnny tells me.

I don't say anything to him and instead go back inside to my room. I lock myself in so nobody will come in. Tears are already sliding down my face as I go sit in a corner hoping to die.

Second time Jackson got stolen from me.

-----------

Hey guys! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updating in like forever. I hate school, math homework like every single day. Well I'm in advanced math so maybe that's y i get alot of homework :T cross country gets done next Tuesday but then im gonna be in basketball and it already started to im gonna start late for that. Sorry i like to be in sports, it makes me busy alot but don't worry, I'll still update once in a while 😁

Please comment and vote.

-Wolf Girl ❤️