Chapter 20: Happy Endings

20 years later

I'm so happy that my babies have grown up to be such fine young people. Since Jackson died before we could name our son, I decided to name him Jackson after my mate.

Today I'm sending them off to find their mates, well not Juliet. She literally found Romeo, all my doing since I'm the moon goddess. Amanda has someone who I think she would love in the neighboring pack, waterfall pack. Jack has agreed to let Amanda go there with her mate for a few days. Jackson's mate is in the mountain pack.

Speaking of mountain pack, Jake and Olivia are living there now. I tried to convince Jake to move into my pack but he said he'd rather be with the mountain pack.

Aiden and Emma have two kids of their own and they are about one year younger than Juliet and Jackson. I didn't tell Jackson this, but one of Emma's daughters (she had twin daughters) is currently at the mountain pack and so I matched them up.

I told Kayla that it's time for me to go and watch over everyone from above which is where I am currently. But before I left earth, I told Kayla to make Jackson alpha once he gets back.

My family is happy. The only thing that is missing is my mate Jackson. But even death can't separate us, for I will die someday and so then I can be with Jackson. Forever.

This was my happily ever after...not.

-----------------------------
So that was the ending. Please tell me what you think of this story. And thank you to the people who waiting with me to the end and helped me, I know it took like forever to finish it but now i finished.

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾