Chapter 2: Football Game

"It's a girl."

I smile down and our baby girl, "How about Juliet Rose Devine?"

"That's a beautiful name," Jackson says.

"Yeah," I sigh happily.

"Sorry but we have to but her in the incubator," the doctor interrupts us.

She had to tear away my baby girl from me, I started to cry. Jackson tries to comfort me but he's starting to tear up.

Jackson's phone starts vibrating in the chair where he set it. He answers the call, "Hi."

There's a pause then, "Shit! I totally forgot about that. Be there in a few minutes. Bye," then he hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask curiously.

"That was coach. I forgot I have a football game tonight," he starts pacing back and forth. Jackson joined football once we started school. Of course he is the quarterback because he is the alpha and so that means he's strong and fast. Basically the whole football team is made up of werewolves except for a few people, they are just normal humans. And to make it fair, they made a human a quarterback too, the coach is one of us.

I put my legs over the edge of the bed I'm in and pull off all the stuff I'm connected to. I know my baby girl is going to be all right here with the nurses taking care of her. I hate to leave her but I got to support Jackson.

I stand up and take Jackson's arm stopping him, "You have a football game to win, come on."

He smiles at me. My legs felt weak, his smile always has that affect on me. I stumble forward but Jackson catches me and throws me over his shoulder like I'm a sack of potatoes.

I slap his butt, "Put me down!"

"Are you being a naughty girl Sophia?" I could tell he's enjoying this, "You know I'm going to have to punish you for being naughty."

I cross my arms angrily, clearly I lost this battle. Well I could shift into my wolf, that'll catch him off guard, I made sure he got that.

He grips me tighter like he knows I'm going to do something. Instead I teleport behind him. He stumbles forward clearly surprised and whips around to glare at me. I'm laughing so hard that my sides are starting to hurt.

He stomps up to me, "Now you're going to get it tonight."

I stop laughing and stand there like a little girl that's all alone. Suddenly a thought comes into my head that I haven't realized before, "Wait wasn't there just one doctor that's a guy?"

"Yeah but they hired a girl doctor from a different town."

A nurse walks down the hall toward us, "Are you two lost?"

"No-"

"Yes!" I interrupt Jackson.

"Ok, follow me." The nurse tells us.

I look over at Jackson to see him glaring at me, "What?"

Oh you know what, he looks away and I smile to myself.

Soon we reach the entrance and Jackson picks me up bridal style.

"Ok I'll let you carry me like this," I snuggle up against him.

I could hear his heart beat faster than normal, it always does when I'm around him. But mine does too when he's around.

"Now lets get to the football field," his chest rumbles as he talks. I nod in agreement as I drift off to sleep.

He wakes me up when we arrive, "Wake up my beautiful wife."

I stretch and then realize that he's still carrying me, "Have you been carrying me this whole time?"

"Yeah, why?" He looks at me like I have two heads.

"I just don't want your arms to hurt before your game."

He rolls his eyes like I'm crazy, "My arms would never hurt from carrying you."

I give him a peck on his cheek and climb out of his arms, "Go get ready for your game, I'll be in the stands cheering you on."

He runs off to get changed and I find a place in the stands.

By an hour, we were winning. Our school is the wolves. It's kind of funny because our school is mostly made up of werewolves.

"Go Jackson!" I yell along with the crowd.

By the end of the game, the score was 100 to 0.

I excitingly ran out to the field and hugged Jackson. I pull back, "Couldn't you at least let them get a few touchdowns?"

"Sorry but nope, this is a competitive sport," he tells me.

I tug on his arm, "Come on, lets go home."

"Yeah ok lets go," he winks at me.

---------------

Hey guys im so so so so so sry i haven't been updating alot. I've been busy with school and cross country. Also i had some writers block, I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as i can 😁

Please comment and vote.

-Wolf Girl ❤️