Chapter 8: Talking

(Pic above is Johnny)

"Who kills you?" Nathan asks.

"The Seelie Queen," I stare at the wall across from me. I don't want to see their faces.

We moved into the living room to talk. Johnny had to carry me because I was too shocked to move.

"That explains it. Usually the Vampire King, Moon Goddess, Seelie Queen, Warlock Prince, and Witch Princess  can't be killed by a normal werewolf, vampire, faerie, warlock, or witch." Nathan explains.

"Warlock Prince? Witch Princess? Who are they?" Liam asks.

"Magnus Bane is the Warlock Prince, he's the ruler of the warlocks. Natalie Perkin is the Witch Princess, the ruler of the witches," we're all looking at Nathan like he just grew another head.

"What? Have you not heard of the Warlock Prince and Witch Princess?"

We all shake our heads.

"Well you should have," he sits down on the old couch frustrated, "they are important but I guess to werewolves they aren't and Trevor, why haven't you heard of them? Considering your father is the Warlock Prince."

"He never told me," Trevor shrugs.

Suddenly I remember what I came here for. Why am I so stupid? "Shouldn't we start finding Jackson?"

"Um yeah about that..." Liam says, "What exactly happened after I died?"

"I became the moon goddess, married Jackson, Emma and Aiden are mates, Jackson gets kidnapped by a faerie, and now we're here," I explain in very little detail, "But I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you propose to Kayla that early?" Everyone was wondering that.

"Well since we're mates, we were destined to be together forever so I was going to end up asking her to marry me no matter what so I decided to ask her early," he said.

"How did you already have a ring though?"

"I really don't know, I felt a circle thing in my jacket pocket and put my hand in it and took a glance at it. It just so happened to be a ring," he frowns.

"So uh Jackson now?" I ask hopefully we'll get a move on. It's killing me on the inside knowing my mate isn't here. He needs to know about our other child we're going to have. I almost forgot I was pregnant...

Nathan and Trevor look at me and smirk.

I roll my eyes and ask, "are we gonna save Jack-," something inside me snaps and I'm thrown into a world a darkness.

----------------------------

Hi 😁

I just wanted to say that i am very thankful that u r reading my story. So thank you.

Also my best friend WolfGirl989 is writing a story My Knight In Shining Armor and it's sooooo awesome. But she asked me if she could have Sophia in part of her story and I gave her permission so if u read her story and see that she has Sophia in it, it's ok, i gave her my full permission to. 👌🏼

Plz comment and vote 😁

-Wolf Girl ❤️🐾