21. Pull

As L, Light, and the others discussed the plan I couldn't help but daydream. 

"Kii?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around noticing everyone was gone.

"Will you be joining us in the helicopter?" L asked making me frown. What the heck did I miss?

"Yes.." I answered uncertainly.

Holding in a sigh, I followed behind them.

~>

Light suddenly stopped laughing and turned to me, "Don't you want to make a better world?" Light asked inching closer to me, my back was to the door, "L wants us executed. If he gets concrete evidence that we are Kira, we'll both be sentenced to death. And then he wins. Do you want that?"

I couldn't understand why that kept replaying in my head. No, I need to stop doing this and pay attention.

"What the..?" Light asked making me look out. The third Kira sat in his car surrounded by police force.

"Izawa.." L mumbled.

We all watched from here as the Chief searched his car. He came out holding a notebook. Suddenly he screamed and fell back, looking at something in horror.

"What? What is it?" Light asked to his dad through the talkie.

Another guy came there and touched the notebook. He started screaming too like Mr. Yagami. Next the notebook was brought over here. L touched it first before his eyes widened in amazement.

"What? What is it? Let me see, Ryuzaki!" 

L looked like he didn't want Light to touch the notebook. Light grabbed the book and started screaming. Seeing that almost made me not want to know how the thing must look. I sneaked a touch and gasped in as my mind filled with different memories.

I stared down at my lap in horror. Light must have his memories back too, then. The sound of Light's dad yelling made me look up. The third Kira gasped clutching his chest, and fell down the the cold ground; dead.

L grabbed the notebook back and checked all the pages. But none of them had his name in it. So how did Light do it then?

~

I know that was really really short. I'm just really sick; plus I wanted to get something new up there.

I might need my tonsils removed ugh nuuuu :-( they hurt soo bad 

buye sorry for the crappy chapter