33. England

"Welcome to England." Watari smiled opening the car door for Kii.

Kii got out and saw they were at some brick building. Wammy's?

"This is where I was partly grew up." L said walking with her inside.

The aroma of vanilla hit her nose reminding her of her mom. Suddenly children came running, rushing to L.

"Move!" A kid with orange hair demanded, trudging through the crows of kids.

Once he made it to the front he stared at Kii, "Who's this?"

"This is my girlfriend."

His eye's widened, "Girlfriend..?" He whispered.

Kii offered a smile to him. L suddenly reached into her pocket and pulled out the chocolate melts she made, "I know you love chocolate, Mello. These were made by Kii, try some."

Mello ripped the lid of and popped one into his mouth. These are delicious.

"L's girlfriend.." A white haired boy said making Kii notice him.

"It's good to see you Near."

Near replied the same to L before walking away. Mello scoffed at the albino, "Ignore him. He's always like that; he acts like he wons the place.. I hate him."

L grabbed Kii's hand, "I'm going to settle in more. I will see you all later on."

"Yeah, I want to hear how you defeated Kira!" One kid yelled.

L either didn't hear him or didn't care, just pulled Kii along with him.

"I forgot to tell you how glad I am you chose me." L said once they were alone in a bedroom.

Kii smiled and set her bag on the floor, "I forgot to tell you how happy I am that I chose you."

L leaned in and kissed Kii tenderly.

~

Da End. I have plans on making a better death note fanfiction... bye hehe :-()