Three: Worried

MARCO POV

I woke up because the sun was on fire. I placed my hand on my eyes to cover myself. I looked around and saw Toni and Mesut still sleeping, I wish I knew what time is it but judging for the light of the sun, I assume it must be around 7 am. I moved a bit and the boys woke up immediately in fright.

"Fuck!" Mesut exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"I was wishing this was all a nightmare." He said shaking his head.

"I know, me too." I said and turned around to see Toni, he was staring at one of the pieces of the plane.

"What?" I asked him.

"I think I see something moving." He said pointing to a piece of the plain that was more than 40 meters away from us, half on the water and half on the sand.

I narrowed my eyes to see if he was right.

"I think you're crazy." I said shaking my head.

"No, I think he's right." Mesut said standing up a bit dizzy.

"Easy man." I said and he moved his hands to shut me up.

"Yeah there's definitely something there." He said pointing at the piece of junk.

"Oh okay if Mesut sees something then definitely there must be something there." I said and Toni looked at me confused.

"I mean... have you seen the size of his eyes?" I said and Toni laughed.

Mesut was already walking towards the thing moving, Toni looked at me and I nodded.

"Help me please." I asked him.

He helped me to stand up and we were walking slowly because I still had the intense pain on my low back.

"Yo, Mesut, slow it down!" I exclaimed but he started walking faster.

"IT'S LORIS!" He exclaimed pointing at the guy.

"Oh god." Toni said hurrying.

Yes! I thought myself, another one alive. That was such a good news to us.

"Loris!" Mesut started yelling.

"Loris are you okay?" I asked once we arrived near him

He lifted his hand and nodded slowly.

"We need to get him out of there." Toni said and Mesut nodded.

"Can you?- Toni asked and I nodded.

"It's okay, help him. I'll walk by myself." I said and Toni ran to grab Loris by one arm.

We walked back to the place we were and sat Loris he looked so tired, his breathing was really slow.

"You look terrible man." Mesut said and Toni and I looked at him angry.

"Sorry, just being honest." He said opening his eyes.

"Loris, are you okay? Can you walk?" Toni asked but he shook his head.

We all looked at each other worried.

"I'll stay with him. You guys need to see if you can find someone else." I said.

"But Marco-

"I can't walk well Mesut, you two are better physically." I said pointing at him and Toni and he nodded.

"We'll try to be quick." Toni said fixing his shirt.

"Go, go." I said and they both started walking away from us.