ChapterSix

Demi's POV

 Arriving back at my flat with Miyah in my hand, I turned to her and smiled. We were going to have so much fun. It was about 10pm by time we had got home. I wanted to treat her. As she was stuck in pyjamas still. We walked into my bedroom and I searched through my wardrobe. I had nothing that would fit her tiny frame. I wasn't even sure if size 6 would fit. All my clothes were size 12-14. I picked out a hoody and grey tracksuit bottoms. That would have to do whilst we brought new clothes. I walked out the room as she changed. I knew she wasn't comfortable with her body, and I saw earlier it was full of scars and cuts. When she was done I grabbed her hand and led her to my car.

"A whole new wardrobe and furnature for your room, you can choose it all" I exclaimed, starting the engine.

She giggled. When I say whole wardrobe. I mean a whole wardrobe. Its not like I didn't have enough money. I want Miyah to fit in and be happy. We arrived at the shopping center and a group of girls rushed towards us. Great. I'm not saying I don't love my Lovatics, because I do. They're my life, it's just sometimes you want to be able to go shopping with out having to pose for a photo or sign some paper. They pushed Miyah out the way and started jumping in my face, shreiking. I signed their papers and posed for photos then grabbed Miyahs hand and led her into the shopping center. We first went into McDonalds. I ordered a Big Mac, fries and and large chocolate milkshake. Miyah insisted on a happy meal, with a fruit bag and chicken  nuggets, with water to drink. She barley touched her nuggets. I asked her to try a few, but she insisted she was full. I could see it in her eyes that she wasn't. 

Finishing of my milkshake we made our way over to Hollister. In there I picked out a hoodie, a top, tracksuit bottoms, skinny jeans and dungarees - all in size 6. I sent her off into the changing rooms to try it all on. Whilst she was in there I picked out myself some jeans in size 14 and put them into my baskett. Miyah came back after 10 minutes and said it was abit baggy but fine. She preffered it that way. Making our way to the checkout I spotted some super cute socks. I placed them into the baskett for Miyah. I didn't really think about underwear until then. Miyah giggled as the final price flashed up. £230 for six items. Cheap for Hollister I suppose.

We then made our way over to jack wills. I brought Miyah some leggins, more socks, a hoodie, three polo tops, pants and some bras. After jack wills we went into new look and topshop. The amount of bags we had were rediculous. I must have spent over £500. Thats just on clothes! I had her furnature to buy yet. We strolled back to the car and loaded it up with the bags which filled the boot. We then went back into the shopping center and straight into the furniture shop. Miyah insisted she didn't need a new bed, wardrobe or draws. So I brought her an Iphone 5, macbook, and a dressing table. 

"I don't suppose I could have makeup, could I?" Miyah asked, politely.

Giggling, I replied. "Of course. You head over to boots and I will get this back to the car." 

I handed her £30, and she strolled of into the distance.

Incase (A Demi Lovato Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara