ChapterTwentyFour

Demi'sPOV

I woke up; rubbed my eyes and glanced around the room. It was so good to be home. I'd been in London for ages, with only being able to see everyone on Skype. But now I got to spend the summer with the people who I cared about. 

Miyah was laying on other bed; I looked over at her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Standing up walked over towards my window and pulled back the curtains. The bright rising sun filled the room. I pulled the window open and breathed in the fresh Texan air. How I missed this. I sat on the window ledge with my legs dangling out the window, swishing them in the gentle wind. 

"D-Demi, what are you doing?" Miyah yawned. 

Turning around I smiled and patted next to me. She plodded out of bed and climbed next to me. 

"This is how I used to spend my mornings, I've always been an early riser, I used to just sit here, thinking whilst watching the sun rise." I smiled.

"It is quite peaceful." Miyah smiled back.

After a while sitting there, there was a knock on my door. 

"Come In." I chimed.

Maddie walked in. 

"Morning Dems, morning Miyah." She ran over and hugged both of us.

"Morning." We both called.

I budged up and made room for Maddie inbetween us and hugged her tightly.

"Mom said we're going to the waterpark today." She beamed.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A WATERPARK." Miyah squeeled, bouncing around.

I giggled, well today you will be. 

"MOM SAID WE'RE LEAVING IN 1 HOUR." Maddie called as she left the room.

I climbed back in from the window and walked towards the door. 

"Comeon, breakfast!" I dragged Miyah down the stairs.

We sat at the breakfast bar and both ate toast. Then went back to my room to get ready. Opening my drawers I picked out my brown bikini. I threw my white sparkly one to Miyah. It was from when I was younger so should fit her.

"B-.. But what about scars?" Miyah sighed, putting the bikini on.

I turned and looked her tiny body up and down. 

"They've practically faded now hun, I promise you can't notice them, look." I showed her the top of my leg. "You never noticed these did you?" 

She shook her head.

"Exactly." I said.

Putting clothes ontop I packed towels into my bag. 

"DEMI! MIYAH!" Dad called up the stairs. "You girls ready?" 

We both ran down the stairs. Dallas, Mom, Dad and Maddie were waiting. We all walked to the car and climbed in, ready for the hour drive to the best waterpark around. 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"WE'RE HERE!" Maddie squealed. Pressing her face against the window.

"oh my god, look at it." Miyah squealed. 

We parked up and went into the park, placing our things into a locker we walked to the first slide. Climbing onto the slide I smiled as Mom took a photo of me and Miyah next to eachother. 

3.. 2.. 1.. 

woooosh...........

We slid down the slide, fast, I could hear Miyah screaming. I hit the bottom and floated back up. Giggling Miyah re-surfaced. 

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" She screamed. "AGAIN!" 

"Lets try the different ones first."

We went on every slide at the park until it was dark and the park had to be closed. On the way home we stopped at a drive through mcDonalds.  We all got BigMacs and pigged out in the back of the car listeing to the radio under the stars. I loved family time.