ChapterTen

Demi'sPOV

Tonight has been awesome so far! I haven't had a girly night in ages. Yes I'm with people 7 years younger than me. But I really don't care. 

I picked up a handful of popcorn and threw it at Lottie. She shrieked and chucked some back. I giggled then sunk back into the sofa, watching the film. I glanced over at Miyah. She hadn't really eaten. But I didn't want to point it out infront of her friends that she wouldn't eat. 

Once the credits rolled at the end I walked into my bedroom and returned with a camera. Setting it up on the stand I sent the girls to get glammed up. Half an hour later they strutted down the stairs in hysterics. Lottie came down first and was wearing a pale pink dress with a white lacy collar. Her afro hair was loosely flowing at her shoulders. Josie followed closely wearing denim shorts and a tie-dye crop top. Her hair was straightened down to her waist, floating elegantly. Miyah skipped after them wearing black and white striped skinny jeans and a black 'jack daniels' vest top. She had bracelets snaking up both her arms and her hair was lightly curled to hang just below her shoulders. And me? I was wearing a white lace dress and a pale blue denim jacket. We walked into the living room and I set the camera on 100 snap shot. Once it started clicking we all pulled faces in the cameras direction. Giggling and jumping around. Once it finished I walked over and took photos of Lottie, Josie and Miyah. We alternated taking pictures of each other and acting like it was a real catwalk. 

By time we had finished it was 11:30 pm. The girls decided to go to bed and I said i'd have the photos ready for the morning. Walking into my room I uploaded them to my macbook laptop. I laughed to myself. I chose my faveorite one of Miyah and myself and uploaded it as my twitter profile picture. I then added a few others to my feed of all of us. I searched for Lottie and Josie on twitter and found them striaight away. I followed them both and tweeted them a few times. My Lovatics were replying thigns like. 'OMAFG. Sleep over with Demi Lovato? Yes please. How do I sleep over with you?' Some things they reply creep me out though. Girls replying 'Impregnate me demetria babes.' I can't lie, things like that do make me giggle. Just before switching off my laptop I sent of my faveourite five pictures to be printed and framed for each of us. 

I woke up to hysterical screaming. Glancing over at the clock it was 11:00am. Whoops. Running up the stairs I burst through Miyah's bedroom door. 

"What? Whats happened?" I questioned. Glancing over at Lottie and Josie in the corner.

"Y-Y-Y." They both stuttered.

"You tweeted them, followed them and added pictures of them. They've gained thousands of followers and couldn't contain themselves." Miyah burst out laughing.

"Calm down girls, think of me as your friend not some celebrity. I'm guessing we will be seeing alot of eachother. Well anyway now that is out the way did you wanna go out for breakfast? I know this super cute cafe in town?" I smiled.

"yes please" They chimed.

"You have twenty minutes to get looking glam then meet me downstairs." I waved then strolled off to get ready.

Once at the cafe we settled down on a table in the back corner. 

"Order what ever you want." I passed everyone a menu.

The waitress walked over with her pen and paper and smiled.

"Extra large fry up and chocolate milkshake.. please." Lottie and Josie both asked together.

The waitress began writing down their orders.

"Medium fry up and a pot of tea, please" I asked.

She wrote down mine, then stared at Miyah.

"I.. urr." She mumbled.

I looked at her with support and smiled.

"Toast please." She muttered.

Our orders arrived at the table. Miyah picked at her toast. I watched her closely, making sure she ate every single last crumb. I didn't have to watch Lottie and Josie. Their food was  devoured instantly. 

"Ice cream?" I questioned them, handing over a £5 note.

They ran over to the counter and brought back a family sundae between them. How two tiny girls could eat so much is beyond me. I wish Miyah would be more like that though. I struggle to get her to eat one slice of toast a day. She needs help. Maybe I should get her help. I know how much better I felt once I got help... But would she hate me? Even if she hated me in the process she'd thank me in the future. I hope anyway..