ChapterTwentySeven

MiyahsPOV

Stepping into the airport I was more recognised. As Demi was bigger in America they knew more about me too as I'd had interviews with her. As soon as we pulled up to the airport we were bombarded by fans. They crowded round us with cameras; screaming. So many wanted pictures with me too, it made me feel alot more accepted in Demi's life, if they wanted me too. After about 10 minutes Demi excused us from them and we quickly ran off to check in. We got given a private room to sit in whilst we waited for our plane. Demi sat close to me and held my hands, staring deep into my eyes she said,

"Are you okay baby? You can always talk to me." She smiled.

"Mhm." I nodded. "I'm fine, promise." 

Pulling me closer she sighed. She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I replied; giving her a squeeze.

After about an hour of wating our plane was ready for boarding. Climbing on our plane we got our seats, buckling up I leaned back. Ready for a long flight back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awoken by Demi shaking my arm. 

"Wake up Miyah, we're almost home." 

Stretching I pulled open the blinds and looked out the window. I could tell we were already back in the UK as it was grey and raining. Welcome back to sunny England.

I buckled my seatbelt back up and pressed my face against the window as we begun to land. Once the plane touched down everyone started moving, getting their hand luggage and leaving. Outside the plane was a black car, with tinted out windows.

"Ooh private service for celebrites." I giggled to Demi.

Sitting down the car sped off round the airport to the front. There it dropped us off so we could go through security and collect our luggage. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AH! It was so nice to be back home. You would think, Demi being as rich as she was we would have a mansion or something, but a small cosy flat was good enough, just the right size for two people.

"Miyah, come here a second." Demi called from downstairs.

Galloping down the stairs I threw myself over the sofa so I was sat next to her.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"I've been thinking, as I've got family visiting this year and friends staying for long periods of time, I think we should upgrade the house, sell of this tiny flat and buy something.. well a bit bigger." 

"How much bigger?" I giggled.

"Urr," She thought for a second. "Big enough for when Mom, Eddie, Dallas, Madds and Marissa to stay comfortably." 

"And Wilmer?" I sniggered.

She chucked a cushion at me. 

"About twenty minutes from here; there is an empty plot. I could buy the land, and build us a 5 bedroomed house, one room for me, you, mom and Eddie, Dal, Maddie and Marissa can stay with me, I will get someone to start drawing up plans." She left the room.

A NEW HOUSE? I can't wait. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thankyou so much for all the votes in the last chapter. I know my chapters are quite short but I like to skip between Demi and Miyah quickly. 

You guys mean alot, I thought my english skills were terrible, but if you like it hey. Have a great christmas and vote if you like! Thankyou so much <333