ChapterFortyFour

Fuuuck. I only have one week left of the Halloween holidays and I haven't even started my assignment. I had a plan, an idea for what I wanted to do. But hadn't even started. My vlog is going to be my my family and how great they are and a little bit on recovery.

That is why this week I am going to turn up to counselling; I'm going to try and film parts of that, then I've my family part.. they're all leaving this weekend so I need it finished by friday so I can get the editing done.

All week; since Tristan's I've been receiving texts.. no doubting they're from Leah. They're not the nicest worded things I've seen.. it is seriously putting a strain on Tristan and my relationship. He has invited me over twice since and I have had to lie to him saying I'm busy just because I'm terrified of Leah and what she'll do to me. Part of me wants to tell Tristan, but what if he doesn't believe me and sides with his loving sister. Another part of me wants to tell Demi. But what if she tells Tristan and he hates me or if she stops me from seeing him; wow life decisions are difficult.

Walking downstairs I was greeted by Dallas. She was the only one up and sat at the breakfast bar eating toast.

"Morning Dal." I mumbled, opening the fridge and getting out the orange juice.

She span around on the chair and smiled. "Morning Miyah." 

"Thank-you for not telling Demi about evening." I poured out some juice;

"It's okay, but you should really talk to Demi about this, she can probably help.. unlike me; I've not the slightest clue on how to deal with problems." She shrugged.

"Can you help me?" I asked. "My project has to be done by friday, basically I have to do a video of some kind.. I wanna do it on family and recovery.. I need some of your crazy creative ideas." 

"Sure. We will start later?" Dallas questioned.

I nodded and sipped my juice; thinking about what Dallas had said. I should tell Demi. But how.. I don't want her to flip out or go on a rampage round to Tristan's house. He'd hate me and obviously take his darling sisters side and they're family.. Families are supposed to stick together.

My phone beeped, snapping me out of my deep thought.

'Hey stupid. Broke up with Tristan yet? You've got until tomorrow at 10pm or else..'

I stared at my phone.

Guessing this was once again from Leah. How did she get my number again. I had to change it after I used to get constant hourly reminders about how worthless I was from her and her little followers. I quickly locked my phone and stuffed it back into my pocket hoping it I ignored the text I could pretend I had never received it and go on living happily with Tristan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Dallas in the study I sat down next to her; she had got out large A3 paper and pens.

"We need to draw out a plan first." She drew a big bubble in the middle with 'VIDEO PROJECT' written inside.

I took a pen and drew a line from the bubble and wrote 'recovery' - coming of recovery I then wrote 'hospital, family, counselling, Tristan, Demi.'

Demi would get her own bit because of the amount she helped me. If I never had met Demi I would almost certainly been dead now. She is my rcock.. she's my life.

I stood against the study wall, holding the camera in my hand, but facing me. 

"Hello I am Miyah Lovato. I have chosen to do my video project on my family and recovery." I introduced myself to the camera. "With this camera I will show bits of my life now, but mainly focus on my family, how awesome they are and how I wouldn't be here without them." I pressed stop.