Teacher (Part 2)

[Teacher]

___________

Wednesday afternoon had swung around today and you were pretty eager to get in and fix your grade. Mr Tomlinson's deal was still ripe in your head from yesterday.

It decided to rain today which wasn't so bad. You actually liked this kind of weather. Especially when you can snuggle up inside and enjoy the cold weather outside.

Pulling your bag into the covered racks outside, you took your small fluffy pencil case and untied the jumper from your waist so you could properly wear it.

These jumpers weren't so great at keeping you warm at all. But your mum made you wear it because it went nicely with your outfit. And if you thought these jumpers were bad, then wait until you see the senior jerseys.

Coming into the library, you saw next to nobody inside which you knew would make your study period easier.

It didn't take long until you found Mr Tomlinson nicely tucked away in one of the student study desks reading, 1000 fart jokes that'll make your bowels explode.

You could only crack a smile and chuckle at how easily he was entertained. The sound from your lips had him looked up wide eyed, caught in his immature act.

"(Y-Y/N)!" The book fell from his grasp and onto the floor as you sat down beside him.

"How interesting." You grinned behind your hand as Mr Tomlinson shoved the book on a random shelf behind you both. The blush was loud and proud on his cheeks which made it that much harder for you to not laugh.

He cleared his throat.

"Glad you're here." He said and dug through his bag, -to keep his mind off of his embarrassment- pulling out your assessment piece. "It's good to see you're keen to improve."

You sighed and took back your papers, looking at them hesitantly.

"Well I'd much rather avoid a long lecture only to then get grounded from my mum." I forced a smile up at him before putting my pencil case in front of you. "So, let's begin."

"Good." He chirped and took out another paper. It had your final submission printed out with red comments leaking over the pages.

Your eyes widened at how many errors you had made as you flicked through all three pages.

"Shit." Your head smacked into the desk and you groaned lifting it to rub at the skin. "I'm never going to pass properly."

"Don't say that," Mr Tomlinson moved his chair closer as he glanced at the papers, "you're here to improve so that's a fantastic start!"

Ugh. It's going to take me years to get a better grade.

. . .

Four o'clock spun around and you had briefly gone over all the comments.

"Well, that's time." Mr Tomlinson said and looked down at your newly handwritten final.

"Is the torture over yet?" You groaned into the desk and slowly sat back up to see him laugh.

"Oh it's barely begun." Standing up, he packed his things up as you pushed yours all messily into a pile. "Ok. I want you to type that all up today and resubmit it to me. I'll draft it later on tonight and you'll work on it after school."

"But that means more working!" You whined standing up as Mr Tomlinson sarcastically gestured wiping away a tear from his eye.

"Wanting to pass. How terrible is that?"

"I know!" Your sarcastic remark was only rewarded with his light laughter.
You both had gotten outside and the rain only seemed to be pouring harder.

Oh great. You had to walk down the street and wait for a bus to come pick you up in this - without an umbrella.

"Dammit." You muttered and threw your bag onto your back.

"Sure is cold." Mr Tomlinson rubbed his shoulders as you tugged your arms into your sides before you both walked to the front gate. "Where's your ride?" Your teacher asked as you shrugged looking up at him.

"I catch a bus." His eyes widened as he looks out into the loomy dark weather.

"There's no way."

"Way." You chuckled and put an arm over your head. "Well, see you late-"

"Are you crazy?" Mr Tomlinson pulled you back under cover. "I'm not letting one of my best students get sick!" Best student?

"I'm far from being your best student sir. And it just means another off school right?" Mr Tomlinson raised his eyebrow down at you causing a huff of defeat to escape. "Maybe I should come anyway just to pass my English."

"That's the spirit!" He smiled before going deadpan serious again. "Do you need a ride?" You blinked back.

"Isn't that like, kidnapping?" Mr Tomlinson shrugged an arm over his face and grabbed yours with a short smirk.

"Not if nobody knows about it." Then he pulled you both through the rain and into the car park. "In! Get in! It's unlocked!"

The cold harsh rain persuaded you if Mr Tomlinson did not, as you swung open the door and scrambled inside.

Well. Wasn't this car quite... quaint.

"Sir?" You asked as Mr Tomlinson looked over at you through his dripping short hair. "Is this your car?" He gave you a stupid look to ask 'really', before reaching into the back seat.

"No (Y/N). It's a random car we're about to high jack." That would be more fun than going home to mum. Oh wait, she works late Wednesday and Thursdays. Yes! "Here."

Looking over, a towel was then thrown at your face as you caught it with the feature.

"Dammit sir." You grumbled as he laughed wiping down his drenched state. You on the other hand, wrapped the towel around your shoulders and shivered into it as Mr Tomlinson turned on the ignition.

"Now, tell me where you live." You burst out laughing.

"Creep."