Away from the public eye

[Away from the public eye]

"Niall!" Paparazzi screamed for the young popstar as he smiled politely. As the crowd around closed in you both, Niall looked back at you before pulling you to the safety under his arm. He directed your face close to his neck as you came towards the car arranged prior to your departure.

People around screamed your names as you both entered the car. Now secure by the tinted windows.

"Jesus." Niall muttered pecking your cheek. "You ok?"

"Yeah." You smiled keeping against him. The car slowly pulled out and Niall made sure you both were buckled in and cuddled in. He whispered the start of a temporary conversation beside your ear back to the hotel.

After a while of travel, you both arrived again in front of another large crowd.

"One more time." He muttered cupping your cheek. "I'll keep you safe. I promise." Pecking your lips to seal the promise, he opened the door for more screams to erupt your hearing.

He wrapped one half of his own coat around you to shield you from the chilly weather and sudden attention. Your arm kept firmly around his waist as he and security guards guided you into the hotel.

The area was now made of clear, clean and crisp air conditioning, meeting your lungs. "This way darlin'." He cooed leading you into the elevator and up it.

Your phone buzzed and you looked down pulling it from your pocket.

Where are ya?

You decided to not leave a reply as you were a few minutes away from that eager boy.

"Who was it?" Niall asked, breathing over the exposure of your neck.

"Louis. Wondering where we are." Niall chuckled before the elevator dinged signalling your departure.

"We have been gone all morning. I would probably be doing the sane thing." Niall justified unlocking the apartment door.

"Finally!" You heard a loud yell as you both walked into the apartment. Louis was seen running around the corner in just briefs towards you both. "Baby!"

His body crashed with yours for a sudden warm embrace.

"You were gone to long. And there's only so much I can take of  Harry's jokes." Louis cupped your face pushing his lips onto yours.

You smiled at your second, hidden, boyfriend and put a hand on his chest. One of his hands came around and pushed you closer by your lower back.

Having two boyfriends was a bit of a hard life to structure. Nevertheless you did. Niall being the soft, cuddly gentle lover. And Louis being the loud, protective hardcore boyfriend. Unfortunately, fans wouldn't understand this relationship, so you decided to go public with Niall and keep Louis a secret.

"I'm going to heat up some leftovers. Meet you guys in the lounge room." Louis pulled away as you nodded at Niall. Louis' hands suddenly gripped your breasts as you gasped looking at them.

"I haven't touched these all morning!" He groaned, relishing your soft bouncy skin hidden under material.

"Louis!" You scolded slapping his hands playfully away as he then picked you up and chucked you over his shoulder. Letting your fingers clutch to his briefs, he walked you both into the lounge room before putting you down on the couch.

Louis leant over you, arms gripping the head of the couch beside your face. Your hands rubbed his sides and your lips leant up to trail kisses over his chest.

"You stay here with me tomorrow." You nodded in comply as Louis sat beside you, pulling you against his side.

Niall later joined and three of you snuggled, watching television and eating leftovers.