[Educated] - [Teacher] (Part 1)

(A continuation of [Teacher] (Part 5)《)

A week later...
___________

There's only a few days left of school and you were pretty keen to leave. You didn't have anything planned for the holidays but that didn't stop your excitement.

You had a few assessments you had to study over the time off but you had decided to just do them in the last week. This was your relaxing period and you were going to relax.

The bell went, signalling home, taking you out of your thoughts.

"Alright class, remember to have page one done tonight so I can mark it tomorrow morning!" Mr Tomlinson called as everybody packed up and began to exit the room.

"Hey," your friend nudged your side catching your attention, "you up for some drinking tonight?" Your eyebrow raised.

You weren't one to easily turn down a drink.

"What did you have in mind?" The mischievous grin on her face told you it would be good.

"You, me and a few girls down at the tavern tonight. You in?" You suppressed your smile.

"Am I driver?"

"We're taking a cab." That's all it took.

"I'm in!" You both high fived in excitement.

"(Y/N)!" Turning your gaze, you looked over to see Mr Tomlinson gesturing you over to his desk.

"Text me the details." Giving your friend a quick hug, she stepped out of the classroom as you came to Mr Tomlinson. "Yes sir?"

"I got your grades back on your papers." Your smile dropped as worry consumed your insides.

"Oh shit." Mr Tomlinson burst out laughing and shook his head picking up papers. He came around and leant on the front of his desk as he gave them to you.

"A minus." You breathed, not believing you had a solid grade. "Are you serious?" Mr Tomlinson smiled with a short wink.

"You earned it." This was fantastic! You weren't going to get grounded. Your mother was never going to know about your shitty grade and you freaking passed!

"Thanks sir!" You jumped on him for a hug before you could stop yourself. But the minute your bodies collided, you realised your mistake. "Sor-"

You went to pull away though he kept you tight against himself. Ever since the night of the storm, Louis had enjoyed the warmth of your body. The contact the two of you both easily shared.

His fingers tingled at the touch of your skin and his body craved your touch.

But the hug was cut short as you pulled away. With a wave, you made your way towards the classroom door.

Louis panicked. He didn't want to let you go so easily. He had you all to himself and he didn't want to end the time between you so quickly.

"Wait!" His hand snatched your wrist before you could pursue any further. To say you were stunned just brushed over the surface.

Why did Louis hold you back? Why did he seem so desperate in his voice for you to wait?

"Y-yeah sir?" He cleared his throat and let go of you.

"Louis. Call me Louis." You nodded and turned as he held a finger up in gesture for you to wait. He gathered his belongings and rushed back over to you, having you raise an eyebrow confused. "How are you getting home?"

.___.

"Thanks for this si-Louis." You corrected yourself as Louis threw you a smile.

"It's no problem love." Love? Well that's new. You felt your phone vibrate and pulled it out from your pocket to see you had gotten a text from your friend.

8:30. You were going to meet her at yours at that precise time.

Typing back, you didn't notice Louis look over towards you: trying to catch a peek at who you were talking to. He couldn't make out much from constantly looking back at the road ahead. So he gave up.

"What are you doing tonight?" The question slipped from his mind to his mouth. His eyes widened at the tone he had used, making it sound suggestive.

"I'm going out tonight." You threw it off like you had heard the question a million times.

"Where?" You looked up at him while putting your phone away.

"Ah, now that I can't say." Your teasing had Louis more intrigued to know where you were going.

"And why's that?" You shrugged.

"You're my teacher Louis. You'll probably blab to the school or my mother for that matter." Louis bit his bottom lip, fingers tightening around the steering g wheel.

"And what if I said I can keep a secret?" His tone freely becoming slightly sexual; he was testing the waters here.

The car slowly came to a stop and you looked over to see you had reached your house.

"Goodbye Louis." With a smile, Louis nibbled his bottom lip and watched as you exited the vehicle; wanting so bad to hold you back until you told him where you were going.

With a final official wave, you stepped into the house and sighed as another buzz came through on your phone.

wear something cute yet sexxy ;)

Following your friends orders, you came up to your room and scanned your eyes through your wardrobe. Well... looks like you were going to be here for a while.

.___.

It was coming up to seven o'clock and Louis had been on edge ever since the car trip.

Where were you going? Was there going to be boys there? What if your drink got spiked and you get raped?

Growling at the thoughts, he opened up his Facebook search tab and typed in your name.

A clear photo of you came up as the first searched person on the list. Louis eagerly clicked your profile and scanned his eyes over your page.

His finger swiped through all of your profile pictures as he bit down on his bottom lip. You were photogenic and absolutely gorgeous. "Shit." He muttered deciding to stop teasing himself and get to business.

There had to be something here that would give him a clue as to where you're going tonight.

And that is when he came upon the god sent status.

Partying with my girls tonight at the tavern xxx

Your friend had tagged you in the status as Louis read over the status multiple times.

Wasn't that the local bar? He didn't like that idea. Many older people were going to be there; especially men. And if one of them touched you-

The thought alone had Louis turn off his screensaver and jump towards his bathroom; throwing off his clothes in the process.

He was going to the tavern and he was going to keep an eye on you.

For safety reasons.

Alright Louis, you keep thinking that.