[Scream Daddy for me] - [Daddy] (Part 3)

"Hurry up!" You whined as Louis sat in front of you, putting you on the beanbag awhile ago.

"Ok baby, ok." He chuckled tying a blindfold over your eyes.

"What game is this?" You wondered as everything went black.

"It's called, what is it."

"How do you play?" Louis bit his lip sliding a hand into his boxers as he slowly began palming himself.

"Well, Daddy will put something against your lips and you have to tell Daddy what you think it is." You pouted letting the instructions run through your mind before nodding.

"Ok." Louis first picked up a pizza slice and put it to your lips. You sniffed it before biting into it. "PIZZA!" You yelled sure of your answer.

"Good girl." Louis picked up pace on himself and lifted a bottle of alcohol to your lips. The contents slipped down the corner of your lips as you swallowed a gulp.

Louis gripped himself imagining it was his cum and you taking it like a good girl.

"A-alcohol!" You breathed as Louis nodded.

"Good girl baby. Now, one last thing." He whispered gripping the back of your neck and leaning in. His lips skimmed across yours and he panted lightly, scrunching his face up as his thumb circled his slit.

Louis growled and pushed his lips against yours needingly as you grunted gripping the beanbag.

This wasn't a type of food. What the hell is this?

"Baby." Louis quietly moaned running his hand down your back. A visible shiver ran down you as Louis pulled away and slipped the blindfold off your face. He lifted the bottle of alcohol towards your lips and you took it in large dosages. "Good baby." You blinked back pulling the bottle away as Louis crawled over you.

His weight lowered onto you as he gripped the beanbag leaning down and molding your lips again. You giggled gripping his hair as you welcomed his tongue into your mouth.

He grunted gripping himself again and spread his legs, sitting on your lap. A rush of confidence ran through you as the alcohol sunk deeper within you.

Your hands gripped at his ass as he panted thrusting forward against you.

As your hands worked their magic, Louis moaned loudly getting to his knees and pulling you into his hold. You wrapped yourself around him and he stepped to the end of the couch before lying you down. Louis pushed off any food packets and hovered over you, attaching his lips to your neck.

"D-Daddy!" You panted as he gripped at the hem of your shirt. Ready to ruin his baby