Teacher (Part 5)

[Teacher]

___________

"Stop it!" You laughed as Louis stood in front of you again to block your move. He couldn't handle the fact that you were winning and took it in his own cheeky hands to distract you.

"Not until you lose!" He swung his remote to initiate his player to hit the oncoming tennis ball.

"I won't lose!" You pushed him out of the way only to see that you had still claimed victory - even through Louis' petty excuses of stopping you. "Yes!" You yelled and began your victory dance; especially around Louis to rub it in his face more.

He rolled his eyes playfully and took the remote off of his wrist as you began twerking.

"Let's get back to work shall we?" You immediately stopped and dropped to the floor in a whine.

"I don't wanna!" Louis chuckled and stood over you.

"I'll drag you back if I have to." He warned as you laughed and turned on your back to look up at him.

"You wouldn't." With a clear challenge, Louis accepted it and took your ankles into his hold. Your eyes widened as you watch Louis drag you back to the dining table. "Wait!"

He chuckled as you struggled against him, which was pretty pointless.

"Louis!" Then kneeling down, you were thrown over his shoulder causing your protests to grow. "I can walk!"

"But will you walk to the table is the question." You huffed and let your arms dangle.

"Probably not..." Not to long after,  Louis carefully put you in the chair. But you weren't going to give in that easy.

So you went limp. And Louis watched you fall sidewards towards the floor.

"(Y/N)!" You laughed as he pulled you back up only to catch you again. "You're being such a pain." He cracked a smile as you shrugged and let your top half flop onto the table. "Come on. You know-"

A loud thunder strike had you then scream and sit upright in your chair. The power then suddenly went out and your hands clutched to Louis' shirt. Thunder kept crashing loudly and you kept howling against Louis.

"Easy. Easy (Y/N)." He whispered taking you in his arms. You weren't afraid of thunder storms; but thunder like this was absolutely crazy!

And out of all the crazy loud sounds that were thrown at you, Louis' chest seemed like a safe secure place to hide.

"I don't think I'm taking you home any time soon." Louis whispered as you nodded, listening to the loud rain pounding onto the roof. "We can work on your grades later."

Your body had literally stiffened around Louis, so you had clung to him like a koala to its mother; making it easier for him to pick you up and carry you around the apartment.

He felt his way up the walls until suddenly a low creak of a door was heard. Louis put you onto the soft comfort of -what you could only surmise to be- his bed.

His hands felt around, fumbling for something as he lightly cussed under his breath. Your fingers clutched to the blankets as you then felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Try this." Louis whispered turning on something so a small light shone throughout the room. He plugged in a set of headphones and began to play some classical music through to your ears.

The rain was a lot louder and Louis was not going to blast out your hearing. You were shaking below him; on edge to hear more thunder. Which of course came.

Louis sat down beside you and pulled you into his arms as you hid away in them again. His back fell onto the wide spread furniture as he held you away from loneliness; away from anything that could get you.

And he didn't mind it. He didn't mind having you wrapped up against him. He hadn't had somebody wrapped up against him for a few months now. And the feeling of needing somebody hadn't hit him until now.

His hands moved around your frame. One into your hair as he stroked it softly while the other fisted the shirt on your lower back.

A shaky breath left his lips as he tightened his hold. Your hot exhales hit his neck as the hairs on the back of it stuck up.

He was enjoying this more than he had hoped he would. "(Y/N)..." Louis whispered, letting his lips drag across your hairline.

You didn't pay any heed to it at all. You just let the classical music flow through your ears as Louis held you tightly against him.

"I like this..." Louis mumbled - you completely oblivious. "I like this quite a lot (Y/N)."

"L-Louis," you mumbled as he hummed in response, pulling away a headphone from you, "i-is this ok?" He chuckled and pulled back to object to hold you close, answering your question.