[Scream Daddy for me] - [Daddy] (Part 5)

"That's enough baby." He whispered pulling you up and guiding you on his lap for the second time tonight. He brushed against your bum as you blushed placing flat palms on his chest. "Do you want to proceed any further?"

The arousal feeling he had built up all day had slowly deteriorated to wanting what's best for you. And if that means delaying to taking your virginity for another day then he'll do it. He just didn't want to hurt his baby.

You looked up and met his gaze as he smiled warmly at you. Your fingers on your hand brushed over his chiseled cheek as you smiled nodding.

"You've earned it I suppose." You lightly joked as he chuckled kissing your hand against his face. His hands cupped you cheeks and pulled you up as he sat up looking around your shoulder.

Encouraging your legs apart, he held himself and tilted his tip upwards. His other hand rubbed you back as he kissed your warming skin.

"I'll let you lose it when you want to." His arms wrapped around your waist and you sat lightly above him readying yourself.

"Daddy." You muttered lowering yourself. Not straightening your position as his shaft ran along the side of your bum. "Please help."

Louis lined himself up again with a hand on your hip guiding you. As you both felt the connection of friction, you began sliding down on him.

"(Y/N)!" Louis gasped pushing his hips up. You held in cries and wrapped your arms around his neck as you sat fully on his lap. "J-jesus baby!" Louis moaned, loving your tightness around him.

His fullness sat deep within you and you grunted pushing up before lowering yourself again. Louis grunted with each new bounce and your thighs shook lightly as you began a pace.

Louis' hand gripped your bum tightly as he leant back beginning to help you with soft matching thrusts.

This was all to much for you. There was a man deep inside you, thrusting away at your pleasure as you yourself had him on edge. Your insides tightened and loosened as Louis picked up pace.

"B-baby! Y-you're pulsing on my dick!" He gripped you bum with both hands forcing you to bounce faster and harder.

"D-Daddy."

"Scream it baby! Scream Daddy for me!"

"A-ah!" Your face scrunched up as you panted gripping his hair. "Daddy!" You cried sitting up and pushing down with occasional grinds. "Daddy!"

"Yeah!" He moaned pulling your head down and pecking your lips.

"D-DADDY!"

"OH, FUCK!" Louis hissed pounding you a mile per minute before tensing up and pulling himself out abruptly. He desperately palmed himself on your cheeks as his finger replaced his package sending you to your edge.

Your thighs clenched as you panted and dribbled over Louis' face. He had his own build up of saliva escaping the corner of his mouth as he curved his finger and pumped harder.

"C-cum for Daddy!" You didn't need a to be told twice before clenching hard around his fingers and squirting on him. "O-oh fuck! Here i-it comes! FUCK!" Louis came lumps on your cheeks as you panted catching your breath.

His finger removed itself as he rubbed your bum, rubbing in his release like cream. Then holding you close to him, you both had blushes to your faces with calming bodies.

"Y-you think," Louis began and shakily stroked your hair. "That you could stay with me? F-for a while?"

"G-guess I could... g-give it a go." Louis breathed a laugh before you both sat quietly, regaining yourselves before your next decision, relationship wise.