You tease your Neko (Neko series)

[You tease your Neko]

"Louis!" You scold peering over the Neko that just sat on your lap. "Mummy's trying to watch television." Louis' ears went flat as he shook his head leaning closer.

"Mummy." He muttered kissing your cheek. You ignore and look over him. His hands grip your shirt and he grunts getting comfortable in your lap. Louis pushes himself against you and you sigh rolling your eyes.

"Baby." You rub his back as he immediately responds wrapping his arms around you. His tail flicks and he pants blushing in his cheeks as he pushes his crotch onto you.

Your attention immediately averts to your Neko as he silently asks you to touch him. He mutters 'mummy' repeatedly beside your ear as you cave in gripping his cheeks. Louis moans kissing your neck before putting his forehead on yours.

He closes his eyes, loving every bit of friction you gave him.

"Louis." You whisper wrapping your hands around his thighs and picked him up. He groans excitedly as you turn and put him on his back. His legs lift for you and he grips your collar leaning up for a quick peck to his lips. "No." You mutter standing up as he blinks up at you. "Mummy's done teasing you."

He grunts as you pick up the empty plate of food and make your way into the kitchen. Louis jumps off the couch crawling after you, not satisfied that you were teasing him. He will make you satisfy him, even if it means begging all night.