Teacher (Part 4)

[Teacher]

___________

"Your house..." you mumbled looking around the small apartment that your teacher lived in. "We're going to study, in your house."

"Yes (Y/N), we are." He chuckled stepping out from the front door and out of sight.

This was insane. What the hell are you doing here? Isn't this like, illegal? Let's be honest, it probably is. But when do you ever do the right thing intentionally or not?

"You can come in you know!" He called out as you swallowed down hard and stepped forward.

It wasn't such a bad place actually. Yeah it was a little dirty, but Louis didn't seem the type of a clean freak.

You came around to see Louis set up bowls on a small table just beside his kitchen. Everything looked squeezed into this house. Like privacy wasn't even a thing.

"Sit." He offered a smile before a screeching sound came from beside him. You raised an eyebrow. Was he making you a coffee?

Pft. Don't be ridiculous. He was obviously making himself one.

You sat down quietly at the table, your wet pants squelching around your ass. Well... This was uncomfortable.

"Feel free to the snacks!" Louis called as you put your bag on the table and glanced at the food.

There were two bowls. One filled with potato chips. And the other filled with oreos. Your mind was obviously going to set upon the delicious chocolate biscuits.

Shoving two in your mouth, you tried the best you could to retrieve your papers without dipping them. Mutters from you spilt crumbs into your lap as you ripped your first page.

Are you kidding?

Your head hit the table in defeat and you shoved your bag back onto the ground.

"Toilet." You mumbled standing up. "Louis!" You called after swallowing.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your toilet?" He popped his head around to you.

"Up the hall. There's only two doors. You'll figure it out." And with that, he left back into the kitchen.

Oh great. So now you had to play, guess the toilet door featuring Mr Tomlinson's apartment.

But he only said there was two doors right?

Coming up the hall, Louis had kept to his word about the two doors. Although it seemed easy enough to get a fifty percent chance accuracy on your choice, you didn't want to accidentally stumble into his bedroom.

Unless he didn't have a bedroom.

Ok, shut up (Y/N). Lifting a hand to the door on the left, you pulled it back and thankfully came face to face with the bathroom. "Thank god."

You mumbled and shut the door behind you. Wait... looking around the handle, you saw that there was no lock in sight. And the toilet was right beside the shower. And there wasn't even a window in here!

What kind of apartment is this?!

"(Y/N)!" Louis called knocking on the door.

"Don't come in!" Your eyes widened as you halted your movements on pulling down your pants. Oh shit.

"I'm not going to come in." He chuckled. "Just saying that your hot drink is ready. And that I have some spare clothes for you to change into."

You were not changing into his clothes. There was a line that had to be drawn. You'd rather sit in your saggy ass pants then wear a pair of his. He's your teacher. End of.

"O-ok!" You called back, hoping he'd leave so you could empty your bladder.

You didn't hear his footsteps so you hesitantly began, hoping you weren't peeing too loud.

"Oh and (Y/N)," he called as you balled your fists onto your face, "I got your papers out. You might be here a while though. They're pretty bad."

Let's just hope that he was talking about the condition of the paper and not the writing on it.

. . .

"That sentence structure doesn't make sense." Louis pointed out to you as you groaned and face palmed. You'd been here for not even thirty minutes and you just keep being hammered with errors.

But at least you were comfortable.

Louis' ex girlfriend had left some clothes here and he was more than happy to give them to you.

"It's not like she's coming back for them."

You remember him laughing about it. You didn't know what was worse... being dressed in an exes clothes or having clothes from an older woman that could fit you.

"Well life doesn't make sense." You snapped back with a sparky retort. Louis sighed and leant on his elbow, looking at you. He saw the stress evident in your eyes and took note of you biting your bottom lip. Something you must do when you're stressed.

"You will get this."

"Maybe I will. But that's as likely as Jesus coming back."

"Hey, he might!" Louis perked up as you pulled out another potato chip and shoved it in your mouth.

"In like, a million years."

Louis could see you were struggling. And there's no point dwelling on something that you can't fix at the very moment.

"Let's take a break." He pushed the fresh, clean papers away from you as he stood up. "I have a game console." Your eyebrow raised, now very interested.

"What kind?" He smiled, taking the bowl and gesturing for you to follow him into his small living room.

"Xbox." He said leaning down and turning the game on.

"Louis," you gasped and knelt beside him, "That's not just an Xbox. It's an Xbox360 live! Do you know what this means?" He took out one of his games and held the case between you both.

"We can play tennis?"

Well... you hoped he was prepared to lose.