Problems

[Problems]

"Louis! Give me my pants back!" You yelled chasing after him down the hallway. He laughed jumping into the lounge room and over the couch before stepping over the furniture. "Louis Tomlinson! Get down!"

"You can't make me!" He said and stuck his tongue out at you. Rolling your eyes, you jumped onto the couch after him and caught the back of his shirt in a fistful. He turned making you stumble into his chest as he held your pants over his head. You reached up for them, realizing that you need to be a bit taller.

"Give me my pants!"

"No! You don't even like pants!"

"I know! But still!" You defended as he stumbled back falling onto the back of the couch. You fell on him and he slid to a sitting position blinking back at you. You slid into his lap and snatched your pants before poking your tongue at him. "I win."

Louis glances down between you both and you watch him look up with a blank face. Raising an eyebrow, you were suddenly flipped onto your back with Louis hovering over you. He snatches your pants and throws them away before leaning in and pecking your lips.

You chuckle propping up on your elbows as Louis' hands cup your thighs and he molds his mouth with yours.

A desperate knock came to the door and you pulled away though Louis dove for your neck. The knocking didn't stop as you pushed Louis away.

"I need to get that."

"No you don't." Louis breathed tugging at your shirt. You rolled your eyes pushing him off and accidentally pushing him off the couch. Your eyes widened as he you heard a thump on the floor. "I'm ok!"

Shaking your head, you crawl over the couch and get to the front door before opening it. A body suddenly flung forward and embraced you tightly as loud sobs erupted.

"N-Niall?" You stuttered as he cried onto your collar. Your eyes softened and you wrapped your as around his neck, shutting the door with your foot.

"What's going on?" Louis walked over to you both as you glanced back at him. He put a hand on his friends shoulder and looked at him worried. "Niall, tell me."

"S-she c-cheated!" He sobbed as you guided him to the lounge room. Once he sat down, Louis began interrogating him like the idiot he is.

"Who? Your girlfriend? When? Why?" Niall hid his face in his hands as you shook your head at Louis. "Oh, well I guess I'll make some tea." He stood up and left as you comforted Niall.

"You can stay here if you'd like. There's always room for you." Niall just nodded as you took him into your hold letting him cry.

"I'm making three cups! You want any sugar Niall?!" You face palmed at your boyfriend before chuckling lightly.

Oh Louis.