[Educated] - [Teacher] (Part 3)

[Educated] -[Teacher]

(Dirty scene)...

A couple of years ago, you remembered how the most socially awkward and dorky kid at school had asked you out. It was pretty hard to concave to his question but for somebody that found it literally restraining to do that, you accepted his offer from his bravery.

That time had shocked you. He took you out on a date to a coffee shop not too far away so you got to know each other a bit more. He had a few habits that had gotten on your nerves and topics that bored you shitless. But not too long after, he had moved away and found himself not able to hold a long distance relationship.

Not that you were really dating in the first place.

But the point is, the moment right now shocked you just as much when the kid had spoken his first stuttery sentence to you.

Never had you expected to wake up in your teachers apartment with a splitting headache and a change of clothes. And what really took your breath away was how Louis was the reason you had woken up in the first place.

His back was to you and he had hidden himself away beneath the blanket and behind his pillow. You quietly swallowed down and dare not move as small grunts were heard behind you.

"Shit. Fuck. Oh shit." Were constantly repeated as your fingers tightened around the bed sheet. What was he doing? What was going on at all?

You then felt the bed behind you creak and assumed Louis was moving around. Which was right.

Louis carefully turned on his back and glanced over to think that you were still out cold. His hand reached down into his clothing as he grasped his hard erection once again.

The images of your breasts from last night seemed to have made his imagination run wild. You were his student; somebody that he shouldn't feel himself attracted to. But yet... he lay in bed, sinning as the thoughts of you were getting him off.

His fringe flopped onto his forehead as he choked back moans that were desperate to be screamed out.

If he were being completely honest, he wanted you underneath him right now; your legs moving with his thrusts beside him as he held you vulnerable and exposed, fucking you senseless.

Those thoughts alone had his hand flick faster and groans slip past his lips.

He refused to buck his hips wildly like he had wanted though, not wanting to wake you up. But yet he didn't know that you already were awake.

The thought of him wanking beside you had him excited. The thought of you waking up and seeing him had him move his hand even faster. But the thought of you waking up and wanting to be fucked was what put him on edge.

"Oh shit!" He whimpered a bit too loudly as he brought his knees up, feet flat on the mattress.

You didn't know what to do. What were you supposed to do? You had a headache and your English teacher was wanking beside you.

So doing the only thing you knew to do was nothing. As long as you were quiet than nothing embarrassing would happen.

"Fuck. Fuck!" Louis whined as he turned on his stomach, trying to be as careful as he could in his sexually aggravated state.

Pulling his pillow beneath him, he thrusted up into that and glanced at you every few seconds. He wanted you to be the one underneath him. He wanted you in his hold.

Subconsciously pulling his hand up, he let it brush over your side. Your eyes widened at the touch as Louis bit his lip, gripping the shirt on you.

He remembered that you had no bra on and he remembered your breasts. The way they looked. Imagining the way they would feel.

"(Y/N)." He groaned, completely catching you off guard. He was wanking to you? You'd never had someone wank to the thought of you. Well... not that you know of.

Thrusting harder, Louis pushed up so he was closer to you. His breath hit your shoulder causing goosebumps to ride up your skin.

Was it bad to say that you were growing accustomed to this? That the more you thought about it, the less mortifying it became?

You will admit, Mr Tomlinson was a very attractive man. Most of the girls in your class had probably fantasised about. Hell, even your friend would have. And yet here you are... next to Louis as he wanked off to the thought of you.

You were a bit flattered. But then a again... you didn't know how to feel about this whole thing.

Louis was close. Very close. His legs spread wider as he pushed his hips harder into the pillow.

Looking over your shoulder, Louis whimpered as he restrained his irregular breathing from being too loud.

He wanted a peek. That's all he wanted. Just to see your young flesh that hid beneath his shirt you wore.

So he lightly tugged at the collar, trying to lift it up. Your eyes shut tight, except for one that peeked out slightly to see what he was doing.

Louis internally groaned as the shirt lifted, letting him slip his gaze onto your hidden skin.

And there it was. Exactly what he was looking for. You nipple had perked through the shirt, that even you didn't notice. Maybe you liked this more than you thought.

"Fuck." Louis' hips twitched as he dug his face away from you and into the mattress. He squirted lumps onto the bed and rode out his high that you had so easily given. And you didn't even lift a finger.

With that, Louis rolled back onto his back. Tired yet satisfied by his release.

You guessed now was a better time than never. So you cringed back and moved slightly, groaning in the process. Louis tensed up at the thought of you being awake for a second before relaxing at your fatigued expression.

On your back, you winced at your headache and rubbed your head, pretending to slowly come to.

But even though your act was believable, Louis' eyes still set on your perked nipples beneath the shirt. And holy shit could he go for round two.

.___.

Hey kittens ❤

Spoiler, next chapter is dirty as well ;) Xx

Mummy Nouis xxx