Tell me a lie (Part 1)

[Tell me a lie]

"I really like you." Harry said as you nodded looking at your fingers. You could feel his stare burn into your skull making the situation more awkward than it already was. "So... you're going to say you like me back aren't you?"

"You know I can't." You whispered as he sighed sitting up and pushed hair from his face.

"I know. But it would be nice to hear." You both sat quietly before hearing a knock on the dressing room door.

"Come in." Harry spoke weakly before you heard the creak of the door.

"Oh." Looking over, your brows scrunched seeing a girl standing there. "Am I in the wrong room?" She asked as you stood up.

"Depends on what you're looking for."

"Louis Tomlinson!" She answered almost immediately making your eyes narrow. She was quick to answer. A bit to quick.

"Why do you want Louis?" Harry stood seeing your figure tensing.

"He invited me after the concert." She blushed. "Said he missed me and that he wanted to catch up." Harry gripped your shoulder staring her down intently.

"Are you sex buddies?" He blurted making your breath hitch.

"S-sorta." She giggled as you felt a cold shiver run down your entire body. "So have you seen him?" She piped up as you looked away with tears pricking your eyes.

"No." Harry answered for you glancing at your tense figure.

"Oh, ok. Well, if I do see him, I'll say I bumped into you and your girlfriend." Your eyes widened looking back at the girl.

"Girl-"

"Sure." Harry cut you off as the girl left. He stood in front of you and pulled you into his chest. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm so sorry." He muttered waiting for you to break, which you eventually did.

Louis invited his girlfriend and some play toy? He had some nerve.