•Chapter 1•

I smirked at my reflection, fixing the long platinum blonde wig on my head. Isabelle came up to me and I nodded in approval of her tight, white leather dress and a short platinum blonde wig. She grinned, giving me a thumbs up on my outfit as well. I was wearing a white crop top along with a white mini skirt and tall white heels that strapped on.
"I must say, my parabati, you look hot."
"Thanks, Izzy. You too love." I said smirking at her. She smirked back before we left my room, Alec already out there. We joined him and walked over to the weapons area side by side.
"What's with the wigs?" He asked
"Demons dig blondes." Izzy reminded him.
"That's white." He stated like the true dumbass he is.
"No, it's platinum. God Alec, how stupid are you?" I cut into their conversation. Izzy nodded in agreement while Alec just rolled his eyes. We finally made it to the weapons area and walked up to Jace.
"Good, demons dig blondes." Jace told Izzy and I.
"It's platinum." Alec said while pointing to my wig. I rolled my eyes and jutted out my hip.
"It seems our demon friends have been draining mundanes of blood. It's our mission to find out why this is happening and stop it." Jace said, going into his serious mode. I snickered, grabbing the only bow we had and slinging it onto my back as the conversation continued on. Alec tensed at this, but let it slide.
"Okay, I'll go get permission from the clave." I slapped the back of his head, glaring at him slightly.
"By the time you do that we'll have already killed six demons." Izzy objected.
"Yeah." Jace agreed before all of them turned to me.
"Rules are meant to be broken Alec, quit playing by the rules and loosen up a bit."
Alec looked upset that no one took his side but agreed nonetheless. He look at me and raised his eyebrows. He wanted the bow, oh hell no. I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him before Izzy took it and gave it to him. My mouth hung open as I stared at her.
"But Iz!"
"How are you supposed to dance with that thing on your back?" I didn't answer knowing she was right. I grabbed my snake bracelet that turned into a whip and put it on my right wrist, six Chinese ring daggers that I placed in a holder on my inner left thigh, and threw the arrows and a seraph blade to Alec. We all exchanged smirks before leaving the institution.