•Chapter 8•

I let out an annoyed sigh, crossing my arms before deciding that I didn't get dressed for nothing. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and smirked, Pandemonium sound like a perfect idea right now. It is vampire night, but most vampires like me so I should be good. I walked out of the institute and made my way to Pandemonium. When I got there I walked straight up to the bouncer.
"Hey Phil." I smirked flirtatiously. He grinned, unhooking the rope and motioning for me to walk in. I did just that, walking straight up to the bar and ordering a virgin Bloody Mary, no blood for me. I paid the bartender, telling him to start a tab, and gulped down my drink. The alcohol burned the back of my throat slightly but it was soon forgotten as one drink turned into two, and two turned to three and so on. I was on my fifth drink, only slightly tipsy due to my angel blood and my rune that dulled the effect of alcohol and drugs, when a guy came up to me. He smirked at me before bringing his hand up and making some weird motions. My eyes glazed over and I subconsciously started playing with my hair and smiling flirtatiously at the vampire. I jutted my hip out and bit my lips slightly, my hand going to his chest and resting there.
"What's a shadowhunter like you doing her on vampire night, love?" He asked in a flirty tone. I giggled, giving a dazzling smile.
"Oh you know the story, just bored girl with a thrill for danger looking for some fun. A distraction even." He grinned, taking ahold of my hand and pulling me with him to a less busy part of the club. He sat down, pulling me down on his lap before kissing me. I kissed back, both of us messy and hormone crazed. He pulled back before starting to kiss my neck, I leaned my head back before feeling a sting in my neck. It hurt for a split second before I was filled with pleasure. I moaned, grinding my ass onto him slightly.
"Claire?!" Clary's voice rang out. I ignored it, the vampire doing the same. He pulled away from my neck and moved back to my lips.
-3rd pov-
Clary stared at Claire in shock. Did she not know that a vampire was feeding off of her?
"Claire?!" She called out confused, looking over at Jace when Claire only ignored her and started making out with the vampire. Jace's facial expression was more shocked than Clary's, he had no idea why Claire was here and making out with some bloodsucker, let alone letting him feed off her. She despised vampires the last he knew, he raised his eyebrows as the girl pulled back and smirked at the vampire before straddling him and going back to making out.
"Um, well this is new." He said before turning around and walking to the bar. Clary stared at him in disbelief, thinking he didn't care that his family was making out with a creature of the night. She followed after him, sitting on the stool next to him and staring at him in shock.
"You aren't going to help her?" She asked confused. Jace just laughed.
"No, it's just a fling. She has a new one every now and then, this isn't any different. Werewolves, mundanes, seelies, warlocks, she's been around." He explained before ordering a drink and looking around for the person he came here for.