•Chapter 14•

I huddled closer to Jace, who I had made get onto the bed during the night, furrowing my eyebrows as he moved away. I was cold as hell and felt like death, and let's be honest who doesn't want to cuddle with Jace. He's like a teddy bear.
"Claire...can you let go?" Jace said while laughing. I shook my head and pouted, curling into him even more and holding onto him even tighter. He wiggled around, trying to break my hold before giving up.
"Babe." Jace said, obviously joking.
I hummed, going along with it.
"If you don't let go, I'll tell Alec about you know what." I reared back in shock, flinging myself to the floor before curling up in a protective manner and glaring up at him. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen on the ground by his bed, writing my answer since I couldn't talk.
You wouldn't dare
I threw it at him, pen included.
"Oh yeah?" I nodded my head confident.
"Alec!" Jace yelled, knocking on his bedroom wall since Alec's room was next to his. Alec came in a few moments later, looking at Jace expectantly. I crossed my arms and smiled smugly at Jace, knowing he would tell Alec about that. God that horrid day I lost my virginity to Jace of all people.
"When we were sixteen, Claire and I lost our virginities together." Jace told Alec, turning to me with a smug look. I sat dumbfounded and wide eyed before bolting up and tackling Jace. He didn't expect it and fell straight down, his shock giving me enough time to pin him. I punched him in the face twice and was contemplating just killing him when Alec dragged me off him. I struggled in his grip, trying to break free. However I just floundered around, Alec taking me to my room. He threw me down on my bed harshly before walking out and closing the door, locking it from the outside. I immediately ran to the door, trying to pull it open before pounding on it. That asshole locked me in here! I pounded on my door for an hour before I just couldn't anymore. At this point I was beyond pissed, why the hell would he just lock me in a room and leave me there! I pulled out my phone, furiously texting Izzy.
Claire: What the hell is going on and why am I locked in my room!
Izzy: he seriously locked you in your room?
Izzy: I told him not to buy he just couldn't listen
Claire: WHAT!
Claire: you knew he was going to lock me in my room and didn't tell me!?!?
I typed fast, ready to rip Alec's head off. Not really, but you get what I mean. He was so infuriating! Not to mention we still haven't talked about whatever that was. Not like we really had a chance, but still!
Izzy: Hodge didn't think you should be going on missions so soon
Izzy: he wants you to have proper time to heal and get your voice back, we all decided it was right
Claire: that still doesn't explain why I'm locked in my room....
Izzy: Alec didn't think you would stay if you weren't, so for the next few days you are not allowed out of your room
Izzy: and don't give me any crap about not having a bathroom or food to eat because we all know that the clave hooked up your room with its own private bathroom and kitchen/lounge area
I ignored her last comment, my annoyance to great to push aside. How dare they lock me in a room! I could castrate them right now, and that sounds gross as shit. I grit my teeth, stripping off my clothes,no doubt in my mind that they weren't Jace's. I pulled on a flowy T-shirt before climbing into my bed and falling asleep, ready to kill Alec at any given moment.