•Chapter 10•

A motorcycle zoomed past me, my hair whipping around in the wind. My jaw went slack when I noticed who was on it. It was that jealous little bitch and Jace. The son of a bitch left me, I let out a short scream before storming off in the direction of the institute. God, I am going to murder them. I was halfway to the institute when my phone starting buzzing. I pulled it out, seeing that it was Izzy who was calling. I quickly answered, pressing it to my ear as I continued wobbling down the street. Walking long distances in heels is not fun, at all.
"Thank god you answered!" Izzy exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.
"What do you want? I already was left at Pandemonium so it can't be any worse than that."
"Meet me at Hotel DuMort."
"Hotel DuMort!? Why are you there? You know that's where Camille and her gang live." I scolded her through the phone. I could tell she rolled her eyes.
"We have to save Simon, remember? And what are you doing at Pandmonium by yourself?" Izzy said. I furrowed my eyebrows at this, since when did we have to save Simon?
"That Jackass and Clary left me there for dead. And why would we have to save Simon?" I asked grumpily.
"Did you not know he got taken by Camille's crew?" Izzy asked. I rolled my eyes, letting out a groan. Why the fuck do I sleep through everything?
"Oh god, I'm coming. I have to change and grab weapons first though." I said before hanging up and running the rest of the way to the institute. When I got there I ran up to my room and immediately stripped off my clothes. I threw on a pair of leggings and a zip up crop top that was black and grey. I slipped my feet into a pair of black booties and zipped the zipper on my crop top up to my cleavage area. I made sure to fix my lipstick before walking to the weapons room without drawing unwanted attention. When I got there I was surprised to see both Alec and Hodge. They both turned to me, looking me up and down.
"Go change." Hodge said, he has always been like a father to me so I get his overprotectiveness. I rolled my eyes, sashaying to the weapons. I ran my fingers along a sword, before my bow caught my eye. I sighed dreamily, looking at my bow with love. I picked it up and placed it on the table before grabbing a quiver of arrows and runing them. Alec and Hodge continued their conversation now, talking about how Alec reminded Hodge of himself or something like that. I runed my last arrow just as Hodge left the room. Alec turned to me, turning a light pink before turning away. I grinned at this.
"What? Don't tell me your going to make me change too." I teased, bending over a bit onto the table as I silently laughed.
"Let's just go." He said before rushing out the door, forgetting his bow and quiver. I laughed, mentally counting to three. He came in at one, grabbed his bow and quiver and walked back out. I grabbed mine and a sword before deactivating it and shoving it in my bootie, following him.