Naming

After a week at the castle things seemed to have settled down, the goblins and creatures from the kingdom were relieved by my return, despite Jareth's many valiant attempts of gaining their trust and support the Labyrinth'a inhabitants didn't really like him that much "Juliette his royal highness Jareth requires your assistance in the throne room" Leefront one of the goblins announced before running out of my bed chambers, shutting one of the drawers in my vanity I quickly pick up one of my crystals before walking out my room.

"It seems that you've been requiring my assistance more and more, a king should be more confident of himself" smirking at my words Jareth pushed himself of the throne "well you are my royal advisor, I do need your input regarding my royal decrees" he shot back with a smirk of his own "touché " crushing the crystals with both of my hands I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I wanted to tell you that next week we will be hosting a ball" Jareth spoke his hands crossed behind his back "a ball? and what would the occasion for this certain ball?" I dragged on, the simple idea of socializing with a bunch of stuck up royals made me gag "well the ball will be for you're naming as a royal advisor" plopping down on his throne I threw one of my legs over the arms rests.

"I thought I had the charge already?" leaning forwards I move my leg away from the arm rest "yes you do have the position but you must be named before the royal court" rolling my eyes I sigh, exasperated by the news I let my body slide down the prestigious seat "Jareth you do know I'm still the Labyrinths Roamer, right?" pushing myself upwards I stalked towards him "yes I am well aware of your reputation" He spoke calmly.

He was completely and utterly oblivious, resisting the urge of hitting him over the head I opted for a healthier option, shouting at him relentlessly "then you know that as soon as I'm spotted by a royal they will want me dead" glaring at Jareth I began to pace "and that's why we are going to change well...your appearance" crossing my hands over my chest I glared angrily at Jareth "my appearance?!?" seething out the words like poison Jareth surprisingly remained calm.

"Yes, since the court is unaware of your real name and appearance we will use it to our advantage. We will dress you up as a royal" nodding my head I tried to make more sense of the plan, it seemed logic enough "so your plan is to dress me up as a royal so I can be able to walk amongst them without them knowing who I am?" Noticing my hesitation Jareth made his way towards me before placing both of his hands on my shoulders "everything is going to turn up fine...trust me" nodding my head Jareth then placed a hand on my cheek "we will start tomorrow, I'll be there to help you" smiling a bit I sigh in relief "Ok I trust you".