Cold feet...

Juliette's POV

Six months have passed as quickly as the seasons did and with that time my love for Jareth grew "How does it feel to be engaged?" Oili asked dreamily her hands laid softly upon her lap, shaking my head I tried to think of an answer but none came to mind "it feels...it feels" a slight smile spread upon my face "I can't explain the feeling" I finally confessed placing a crystal onto the table it transformed itself into a crystal rose "I still can't believe it!!!" Valda began to skip around "In two days our Juliette will become a beautiful bride" Valda giggled as she wrapped her arms around my body "I'm so happy for you" she whispered before backing away. 

Hearing a knocking at the door the girls snapped out of their daze "May I come in?" Jareth asked from the other side of the door my smile only widened "yes come in Jareth" I answered, walking over to the door Jareth walked in "hello Jareth" I greeted as he wrapped both of his arms around my waist "hello Juliette" he whispered back "how is my beautiful bride?" he asked pecking my lips softly before caressing my cheek.

"Just cold feet" I teased, a frown grew on his face "well won't have any of that" he scolded "girls can you give us some privacy?" I asked as I turned towards the giggling women "yes of course" all of them broke into a giggling fit  before scurrying away "now where were we?" I spoke once the door was shut "ah yes cold feet" I stated innocently "well I guess I'll just have to persuade you" he smirked back, his lips trailed from my cheek to my neck "Jareth....." my breathing became ragged "yes love?" he whispered into my skin making a shiver run down my spine "Jareth..." Unable four any coherent sentences he continued his sweet torture.

Jareth left my room about two hours ago, the memory of his lips tracing upon my skin drove me mad, now in the dressing room I was back again trying to find gowns for Oili, Valda and Alissa "Juliette what about his one?" Alissa asked as she held up a red gown "red does compliment with your brown hair" I complimented "Which one do you think I should wear?" 

Valda asked her hands gracing many silky fabrics "try a purple one" I dismissed "but which one?!" she sighed frustrated "long sleeve heart shape cut" I instructed "thanks" she smiled as she took the right gown before trying it on "Juliette what should I wear?" Alissa sighed frustrated her hands fell to her sides "try a turquoise dress, long sleeves with a mermaid skirt" nodding her head she quickly looked thru all the gowns.

Resting my head on one hand I sigh exasperatedly "just try the dresses I recommended" it's been nearly six hours and no matter how hard I tried to persuade them to wear the gowns I recommended but no avail "someone put me out of my misery!" I shouted into the air "oh calm down we the theatrics please" one of them yelled from the other side of the rack's "I need a break" jumping onto my feet I walked out the room.