Challenge

Jareth's POV

After three hours of grooming Juliette to perfection she now looked like a true royal, her hair neatly tied back as it cascaded down her back, she wore a long Emerald sweetheart pleated dress. "you look gorgeous Juliette" taking a hold of her hand she twirled making the dress flow around her "I am nothing but enchanted your majesty" hearing the sarcasm in her voice a smile crossed my face as I brought her body closer.

"As you should" I whispered "now...do you have an answer to my question?" I questioned. My voice might have seemed playful but on the inside a storm raged "whatever are you speak of?" she asked as a proper lady should "the matter of allowing me to court you?" caressing her face with one hand I watched as she leaned against my touch "It hasn't even crossed my mind" she lied a slight smirked spread upon her enchanting face "oh has it?" pushing her against the wall she shook her head "it has not but yet I think I should refuse" she spoke, her voice full of confidence "and is there anything I could do to change your mind?" I asked as I trailed kisses down her throat "I assure you there is nothing you can do to change my mind" 

Trailing the kisses up to her jaw she shuddered under my touch "I always do like a challenge" just as I was about to reached her mouth I backed away leaving her breathless "such a tease" she tsk's "but don't fret two can play that game" she spoke as she trailed her hands from my shoulders to my back "oh and the answer to your question would be a yes" she spoke as she kissed my lips softly "but remember.....I never lose" with those final words her touch disappeared and so did she.