Juliettes POV

Waking up at the base of a tree I see Sir.Dynimus looming over me in a curious gaze "excuse me my lady but have you seen a young lady with a black cat?" The knight bowed in respect, sitting up I notice my attire has drastically changed I wore pants with my poet shirt and leather jacket "It wasn't a dream" I spoke in glee "excuse me my lady?" The tinny knight looked confused "Oh Sir.Dynimus!!!"

Hugging the small creature it seemed to try to pry himself out of my grasp "I demand you stop your actions!!" He yelled angrily, nodding my head I place the knight back to his feet "my outmost apologies" I bowed "but I believe I am yet to introduce myself" looking in the eyes of Ludo and Sir. Dynimus I stood tall "Juliette the Labyrinth's Roamer!" I shouted in glee "Roamer dead" Ludo suddenly spoke up "not dead cursed actually! You met me in my previous form....I was Kat" I stated "I know it's a shock but right now we have a girl to save" fixing my wild hair we ran over to a place called The Waste.

A pile of junk suddenly caught my eye "Sarah!" I shouted once I spotted the teen "my lady" Dynimus chimed in "Sarah! Sarah!" Ludo kept calling "Sarah take my hand" I offered as I pulled her out of the crumbling junk "My lady thank goodness I could save you at last" Dynimus sighed dramatically "where are we?" Sarah asked turning her attention to me "this is the waste, we are now just in front of the gates to the goblin city" I explained as I dusted the dirt of my hands "we must get going I have a feeling we don't have much time left" nodding their head vigorously we sprinted towards the immaculate Goblin City.

Seeing the guard soundly asleep I assed our surrounding "Open the gates open up!!!" Sir. Dynimus shouted rather loudly "Shh we must be quiet" Sarah scolded, seeing a breach in the walls I sneak away from the group and begin to climb the already crumbling wall.

Jumping over I glance sideways "I better put on a disguise" speaking to myself I pull a cloth over my body once the transformation was done I walked over to the closest reflective surface "at least I look like a decent Goblin" mumbling under my breath I continued to wobble down the not so crowded city "you there the king has ordered a lock down! You should be at your home!!" One of the soldiers scolded  as soon as I was spotted "I was on my way to deliver knees about the girl's arrival" the lie flew smoothly out of my mouth "very well then you must head to the castle immediately, bowing scrammed over to the closest alley "Juliette?" I hear Hoggle ask from behind me the rest of the weird group stood behind him "hello Hoggle" I smiled kindly, realizing it was me and not just an illusion Hoggle sprinted up to me as he held me in a warm long awaited embrace "I missed you, we were beginning to think you were dead" shaking my head at Hoggle's words I look down at him "please who can kill me in my Labyrinth" I spoke teasingly.

Walking into the city I knew an ambush was coming "I think we can make it" Sarah spoke confidently "it's a piece of cake" Hoggle added "I wouldn't be so sure" I added once Jareth's army stood in place "well if he wants to play dirty" shrugging my arms I set an al to familiar feeling that f electricity flow through my body and onto my hands "let's do this".

Shooting the first ray of lightning about three goblins fall down "I'm not as strong" fear lazed my words "Sarah...RUN!" Following my orders held my ground "come on you!" Taunting the goblins may not have been such a good idea considering my predicament but right now it was the only way to get them of Sarah.

There were far to many goblins and I was beginning to feel worn out "Juliette!" I hear Hoggle shout in the distance "Ludo do something she needs our help!" Sarah plead at the big furry giant.

Ludo's roar echoed across the city making boulders from all shapes and sizes start attacking and terminating our enemies "Juliette are you alright?" Sarah ran up to me, concern lazing her words "just fine" smiling down at the girl I turned my attention to Ludo "Thanks mate!" I smiled "Juliette friend!" He smiled and stomped over to me "hey hey hey no hugs" placing me hands up to stop the upcoming embrace "a kiss perhaps" I smiled before pecking the top of his head.

Sprinting across the many halls of the castle nostalgia filled my body as I noticed the state of decay the castle was in "this is the only way he could have gone" Sarah spoke up once we were in the throne room "well then what are we waiting for?" Dynimus shouted "no no no I have to face him alone!" Sarah stopped the trio before they could even take a step forward "but why?" Dynimus sounded wounded by her words "because that's the way it's done" she explained "well of that is the way it is done that is the way you must do it" Dynimus concluded "bit should you need us" he began to speak "yes should you need us". Hoggle chimed in "I'll call...thank you all of you" she smiled before sprinting up the stairs.