Chapter 23

"I hate her!"

Camila barged in my dressing room before pacing back and forth. I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair and closed the door behind me.

"Cam-," I began. "How dare she?" Camila roared angrily, interrupting me. Slamming her hands on the table with a huff. I winced a little as her force cracked the wooden table.

"Camila just-,"

"No Lauren, she's done enough as it is! I'm tired of her and her games." She began speaking more to herself. "Hasn't she realized she's tortured me enough? Now using Brad and, and..." Her words slowly came to an end as I stepped foreword cautious.

"Camila?" I placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "What do you mean she's using Brad?" She looked up and our eyes met through the glass mirror. That's when something flashed in her eyes and she realized something she regretted.

Camila swallowed hard as she turned away from my touch and cleared her throat. "Nothing, nothing I don't even know what I'm saying." She mumbled sitting down on the small two-person sofa.

I kneeled down and examined her closely. She seemed hesitant and uneasy. "Camila are you sure? You know you can tell me anything...right?" I grabbed her hands gently as her eyes snapped toward it. She frowned her eyes in thought as I felt her slowly rub her thumb across the back of my hand gently.

"I know I can," she began with a soft tone. "It's not that, it's just something that isn't important right now. Let's just-let's just focus on...us." Her gaze met mine finally and a small yet cute smile reached her pink lips.

I knew she was just doing that so we wouldn't talk about the subject any longer but I didn't mind. Just like that, I forgot what we were even discussing. Her soft chocolate eyes and her light smile were enough to make my insides chirp. With a smile on her lips, Camila rested her head on mine and intwined our fingers. Even though her hands were cold, they felt good against my own warm hands.

A small satisfied sigh escaped my lips as I hummed contently. Her scent and presence instantly making me happy.

"You know..." I smiled, "You never finished saying what you were going to tell me before you and Harry left."

"What do you mean?"

A small chuckle escaped my lips, "before you and Harry left, you were going to tell me something. But Harry dragged you out the window before you could." I explained, opening my eyes to see her. Her eyes were still closed as she seemed in thought. Then in an instant her eyes shot open and a smile stretched on her face.

"Oh! I remember." She hummed happily. I leaned back with a raised eyebrow, signaling for her to continue. Camila suddenly became a little nervous. I could tell by the way she bit her lip, which drove me insane, and how she looked anywhere but me. Finally however, she looked up at me and she seemed determined.

"I-I was going to say. Well I was kinda hoping if you-you would, um, if you would l-like to...ugh! Why is this so difficult." She groaned throwing her head back frustrated.

"Hey," I whispered gently as I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "It's okay, nice and easy." I encouraged with a small smile. She nodded as she breathed out nervously. Clearing her throat, she began again.

"Would you, Lauren Jauregui, do me the honer of-of going somewhere with me...?" She hesitated, biting her lip.

I was confused for a moment, "like a...like a date?"

With a shy smile she nodded. My breath hitched as she closed her eyes nervously waiting for the worst. A huge smile appeared on my lips as I squealed. I threw my arms around her neck, catching her off guard.