Chapter 41

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was so cool! Omg thank you!
~~~~~
•Lauren's POV•

"Run!" Harry roared immediately standing in front of everyone. We were all shocked for a moment that we didn't even react fast. I was frozen where I was until I felt Camila yank on my arm and urging me to move. I saw Zayn and Harry look at each other like it might be their last fight together as the wolves piled in.

"Lauren please let's go!" Camila urged frantically. I finally let her pull me away as Harry and Zayn started furiously fighting with multiple wolves. There was too many that I couldn't even count how many. Camila's slender fingers wrapped around my wrist as we all dashed through the exit they made for emergencies. I could hear the trample of wolves chasing after us. My heart was racing so fast and I felt like I was going to faint but I kept pushing forward trying to keep up. Everytime I slowed down Camila would tug harder and look back at me almost begging me to not slow down. Finally after what seemed like forever we took a secret turn losing the other wolves and made it out.

We still kept on running. The others were long gone as they used their vampire speed to flee. Noticing the wolves were going to catch up soon, Camila immediately picked me up bridle style and started running. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck and buried my face in it. The fast speed we were going in was making me nauseous and I already felt like I was going to pass out. After what seemed like hours but it was surely a couple of minutes, Camila stopped. I slowly peeked my head out and saw everyone gathered around an abandoned camp site. Camila looked down at me with a worried gaze.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head furiously and immediately got out of her hands as I covered my mouth. The overwhelming feeling of vomiting was too much. I quickly ran out of sight and just as I got behind a tree my stomach couldn't handle it anymore and I vomited everywhere. I put my hand on the tree for support as I felt a cold hand rub my back and hold my hair back as I continued to throw up.

I tried spitting out as much as I could before wiping my face with my sleeve disgusted. I felt dirty and gross. I glanced up at Camila and her brown eyes were a mixture of wretched and concern. I felt tears start flooding out as I wrapped my arms around Camila tightly and sobbed into her chest. Without hesitation she held me back and rubbed my back in a soothing matter. Her arms were tight around me as she kissed my forehead and continued to try and comfort me. After a while I pulled back and that's when I heard Tyler start yelling in distraught.

"We have to go back! We can't just leave them there!" He exclaimed anxiously. Camila looked over and then glanced back at me with a look that asked if I was okay. I nodded and pulled back as she laced our fingers and lead us back to everyone.

"Tyler please calm down. Right now we just have to make sure everyone is okay before we start doing anything." Troye spoke trying to keep his voice easy. We were all freaked out right now and scared that anything might happen. Not one of us expected something like this to happen today. We knew it was coming but how did we not know they were practically at our doorstep as we scrambled to find where they were.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Tyler yelled back. "Josh is back there along with Zayn and Harry! Like hell I'm gonna stand here like a fucking hopeless idiot as my friends are practically getting brutality murdered right now!" Angry and frighten tears ran down his face as I slightly hid behind Camila from the roughness in his voice.

"Tyler," Camila hissed as she wrapped her arms around me protectively. His eyes flickered to her and I noticed they were red. "Right now is not the time okay? Troye is right we need to calm down and think of something before doing something stupid and getting killed." She firmly said.

Tyler was going to say something but Camila immediately cut him off. "Stop yelling because you're scaring her." Her voice snap angrily. His eyes flickered to me and I saw his angry red orbs start calming down.