Chapter 24

I felt like everything suddenly felt so perfect. I bit my lip from squealing and literally tackled Camila to the ground. My arms wrapped around her neck as I placed a hard yet tender kiss on her soft pink lips. She was surprised at first but responded quickly with a smile.

I pulled back and leaned my forehead against hers. "Yes, yes I would love to be your girlfriend. God you have no fucking idea how long I've wanted this." I breathed against her lips. A huge smile spread and her eyes became a lighter shade of brown, making them glisten. Automatically my heart was overwhelmed with how incredibly gorgeous she was and now she was all mine.

Camila is mine.
I'm Camila's.

Her strong arms wrapped around me as she pulled me into a hug. Lifting us both up, she spun us around. A fit of our laughter surrounded us as I threw my head back.

"You're my girlfriend!" Camila squealed happily as she set me down. She began kissing me all over my face as I giggled and playfully pushed her back.

"And you're mine." I smiled, tracing her sharp jaw line with the tip of my index finger. I leaned in towards her ear and and whispered, "all mine." I bit my lip, leaning back and seeing a loving glint in her eyes.

"I love that." She hummed wrapping her arms around my waist, near my ass. I then placed mine around her neck. Her cold body relaxing mine.

Just then I got a phone call interrupting our moment.

I groaned as I unwillingly took my phone out from my pocket. I looked up at Camila apologetically before looking at the caller I.D.

Brad.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed ignore and slipped the phone back in my pocket.

"Who was it?" Camila asked but I already knew she knew exactly who it was.

I looked up at her and wrapped my arms around her once more. I leaned up and pecked her lips. I smiled, "No one important." She smiled back, satisfied with my answer.

My phone then again buzzed. I was going to ignore it but it started going crazy. I mentally groaned and blamed myself for not turning it off earlier. Camila chuckled and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"It's okay answer it."

I sighed and took my phone out.

Brad [7:34]: hey please answer
Brad [7:34]: I want to apologize for earlier. It wasn't me, please just give me a chance to explain myself.
Brad [7:35]: I know I fucked up but please answer. I don't want to lose you.
Brad [7:35]: please.
Dinah [7:36]: where u at hoe?

I chuckled at Dinah's message and quickly replied to her saying I went home early. I paused as my fingers came over Brad's messages. Should I ignore them?

Camila must've felt my uncertainty and frowned.

"Are you going to answer him?" Her voice was gentle but wary. I suddenly felt like the worst person ever. Here I was with someone I care about so much and someone I dreamt so much about being with and I'm over here debating rather or not I should text back someone not worth my time.

I shook my head. I made sure to turn off my phone this time and placed it back into my pocket.

"No, I'm good." I winked at her and chuckled as a smile appeared on her lips.