Chapter 4

(My babe Mingyu up there ^)

"Hey," Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo's side during lunch, snapping him out of his trance.

"What?" He answered as he continued to stir his soup around.

"I saw you with Jongin yesterday..." Kyungsoo's expression changed into one of surprise and he looked at Baekhyun for a second before he looked back at his soup.

"So...?"

"Your expression just told me that moment was important... You should tell me what's going on." Baekhyun urged, looking at his best friend intently.

"It's n—"

Out of nowhere, Sehun sat down in the seat in front of Baekhyun, propping his elbows up on the table and placing his chin in his hands. "Hey Baek." He greeted and Baekhyun looked at him weirdly.

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and then back at Baekhyun, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Why are you—"

Kyungsoo was cut off a second time as Chanyeol came and grabbed Sehun's shirt, basically dragging him back to his original table. Sehun was whining the whole time, telling Chanyeol to let go of him.

"But why can't I just talk to them?" Sehun asked, pouting as he fell into his seat.

"Because you belong here," Chanyeol pointed at his spot, "at this table."

Sehun rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, glaring at Chanyeol every once in a while. Eventually the rest of the basketball team came to the table AKA Junmyeon, Xiumin, Jongin, Yixing, and Mingyu. (Special appearance of Mr. Mingyu )

Mingyu had also recently joined the basketball team, one week after Baekhyun had joined.

The boys begun chatting, talking about their weird relationships and crazy experiences.

"Hey guys..." Sehun spoke up and Chanyeol shot him a look. Sehun grinned and leaned forwards again. "We have two extra seats, and you know which two people I know?"

"Sehun stop. I am not sitting with the midget couple." Chanyeol stated stubbornly and Sehun just ignored him, keeping that same stupid grin on his face.

"Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, who we've barely ever eaten with. Baekhyun is cool and also on the basketball team. Why don't we just invite them?" Sehun asked enthusiastically and Jongin immediately agreed, followed by Xiumin and the rest.

Chanyeol huffed in annoyance and much to his dismay, the so called 'midget couple' sat down at their table after a few minutes.

"Hello Baekhyun!" Everyone said one by one.

"What is this, some therapy circle?" Chanyeol asked under his breath.

The same greetings were given to Kyungsoo and once the introductions were finished, the table settled into small chatter, others talking louder than some.

Baekhyun was sitting one seat away from Chanyeol with Sehun separating the two of them and the smaller kept stealing looks at the gloomy captain.

"Yeollie you're being awfully quiet." Baekhyun spoke up, moving so that he could look at Chanyeol. Oddly when this happened, the table suddenly quieted also.