Chapter 11

Hiya... I hope you guys like the other chapter >:)

This chapter is... Well... Amusing. Enjoy :D

This is the shortest chapter ever but... Stuff happens...

~

Baekhyun looked for some place to hide so that he could think about what just happened. He got to the stairwell, and even with his watery eyes, he saw something he didn't notice before. It was a small door that usually looked like it was for storage.

Baekhyun never really used these specific stairs because the other one was closer to all his classes.

Baekhyun walked closer to the small door and he pushed on it, surprised that it was open. He ducked under the doorway and was met with a small room filled with darkness.

In the corner, he saw something—a figure...

"H-Hello?" He asked quietly and the person didn't reply.

Baekhyun looked closer and saw distinctive features that he couldn't miss. The person- or rather Sehun, had bright colored hair and so it was hard to confuse him for someone else. Sehun was sitting with his legs to his chest, his face in his knees.

"Sehun? This is where you've been?" Baekhyun asked but yet again, no reply. Baekhyun shuffled further into the room and plopped down beside him. "Are you okay? Why are you so upset?" Baekhyun patted Sehun's back reassuringly, urging him on.

Since Sehun was younger than Baekhyun, he couldn't help acting as if Sehun was a kid.

"There's nothing wrong at all," he sniffled.

Was it Baekhyun or did Sehun sound like he was crying?

"Okay, Sehun. What's wrong, tell me right now."

Baekhyun didn't actually expect an answer but when he got one, he was surprised, even more surprised then when he found Chanyeol and Dara in the other room.

"It's not my fault okay? These days Chanyeol only ever hangs out with her and whenever I try to phone him, the line's always busy because he's always phoning her! And now he comes to school and says he's her boyfriend?! He didn't even tell me anything at all! It's not my fault that I'm sad! It's not my fault at all that I like Chanyeol!"

It's the second time Baekhyun choked that day, but this time, he choked on Sehun's words. "Y-You... You like Chanyeol? Like... More than a friend?"

Sehun took his face out of his knees and looked at Baekhyun, his eyes red from crying. "What the fuck does it look like?" He asked and Baekhyun couldn't even comprehend anything.

So that's why he's seen Sehun's lingering looks on Chanyeol.

So that's why whenever Baekhyun talked to Chanyeol, Sehun examined them closely and asked weird questions.

"I can't believe this..."

"Me neither," Sehun stated and put his face back into his knees, wetting his pants because of his tears. "I never knew I liked him until last year when Chanyeol begun to be more open with me..."

But what about me? I randomly decided, 7 minutes ago, that I might even love him.

Baekhyun sighed and leaned his head back against the wall, contemplating all his ideas and trying to find out the best choice of action.

"I... Have an idea," Baekhyun spoke up and Sehun looked at Baekhyun. "We could... Make him jealous of you..."

Sehun's eyes brightened and he smiled at Baekhyun, causing the smaller to feel guilty. "You'd do that? For me?!" He asked excitedly and Baekhyun nodded, smiling forcibly.