Chapter 26

"—Scissors!"

"God dammit Baekhyun, you win again," Chanyeol frowned and Baekhyun laughed.

Currently, they were playing none other than rock-paper-scissors in the middle of the candle lit gym, sitting cross-legged one in front of the other.

Baekhyun was really enjoying playing the game with Chanyeol.

But really, the only reason he liked playing it with Chanyeol would be the reason that every time he won (which was literally every time) Chanyeol would have to give him a prize.

The prize was, well, something Baekhyun loved very much.

Chanyeol leaned in and placed a short kiss on Baekhyun's already red cheeks, and even though it had happened more than ten times, it still made Baekhyun's heart stutter and threaten to stop.

"Happy?" He asked, crossing his arms in fake annoyance.

"Do you want to play another round?" Baekhyun asked, gesturing with his hands.

"No, unless I win."

"That's impossible," Baekhyun stated.

It was the truth, because Chanyeol was way too predictable. He would always just choose one that would beat the one Baekhyun put out last time, and it was hilarious when he saw Chanyeol's face whenever he lost.

Maybe he could take pity on his dumb giant—but only after one more kiss.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Baekhyun held out paper, and Chanyeol had chosen rock.

The taller groaned and leaned back slightly, unamused that he always lost.

Baekhyun puckered his lips teasingly and made unnecessary noises forged to make Chanyeol even more irritated.

Because an annoyed Chanyeol was a fun Chanyeol.

"Fine, I'll give you your prize."

Baekhyun leaned forward, showing him his left cheek for him to kiss, but instead, Chanyeol pushed him back, careful of the candles a meter or so behind him.

"Chanyeol, this was not my prize—"

He cut Baekhyun off as he began peppering kisses all over Baekhyun's face, causing him to squirm and complain (even if he really liked it).

"I said only—" Baekhyun was cut off again when Chanyeol stole a kiss from his lips, lingering there for longer than any of the other kisses.

Just when Chanyeol was kissing his jaw and was about to descend even further, the door was opened and the lights were turned on, revealing what was happening inside clearly...

And what a scene they saw.

"Are you joking?!" A familiar voice screeched.

Chanyeol scrambled to get off of Baekhyun— but not before giving him another peck on the lips —and sat properly, looking up at her sheepishly but at the same time daringly.

"This is the THIRD time I've found you guys up to mischief! What do you want me to do this time?!"

Baekhyun did the same as Chanyeol, sitting up and fixing himself. "Ms. principal, I am so sorry—"

"You've said sorry two other times! Do I have to take basketball away from you?!"

"No, please—"

"Nope, begging won't cut it. You're not going to play in the basketball game next week!" She barked and Baekhyun flinched while Chanyeol just sat there.